Credit to Brad Holmes for Hiding His Draft Strategy

Well teams bring guys in for visits. I wouldn’t look into that too much. That’s just standard operating procedure.

It’d be news if they didn’t bring someone in. Like it was with Willis before it was announced we were bringing him in.

1 Like

I actually liked our chances of drafting willis before the news that he was visiting. The pickett visit is a little perplexing.

Unless… the guy we REALLY want is… Corral! :thinking::exploding_head:

3 Likes

During the Senior Bowl, there was 1 QB who played the way you expect an NFL QB to play like. Pickett.

I’m not surprised they’re bringing him in. They will establish whether or not he’s worth pick 32, either for themselves or for a trade partner.

Of course, I don’t think he’ll slide that far. He’ll be drafted by some team this year that plays him this year the same as NE did with Jones, IMO.

The assumption around the league has to be that the Lions have Willis in play at 2 and Pickett at 32. This may do more to create interest in picks 1 and 31 than anything. LOL

3 Likes

Holmes is confusing everyone…just putting out Jedi mind trick after Jedi mind trick.

Watch him trade #2 for 3 firsts.

2 Likes

Keanu Reeves GIF