D. Watson

Ahh right on… it starts around 5 minutes or so… it’s a bit more graphic than the article I posted said.

Thank you for the link!

It’s a messed up situation and it sounds pretty bad

1 Like

I hope the Browns can’t get out of the deal.

2 Likes

That’s pretty bad. Browns should lose every dollar of that contract and it should all go into a fund to compensate these woman and do something good.

Make it a lose/lose for Browns and Watson.

4 Likes

I am very interested in finding a Browns fan board right about now…

2 Likes

Times article sets 66 women in 18 months and now that the Texans knew AND gave him an NDA to use with the women. It’s getting worse.

1 Like

game of thrones got s GIF

2 Likes

Oh, and the security guy who gave the NDA was issued a red shirt and a phaser this morning by the club.

3 Likes

Very curious to see how the league handles this. Times article is just more smoke leading to the fire.

1 Like

10 Likes

I remember there were some here, who will go unnamed because I’m a good human, who dared to suggest Detroit bring in Watson.

3 Likes

I think some people need to start evaluating Detroit in its proper bubble, then they would realize we can’t make a move like that. The worst situations Watson could have landed in our Detroit, Cleveland or Las Vegas because the league doesn’t mind taking a flying dump on any of us. Watson needed to try to steer himself to a “real team” the league cares about.

2 Likes

sad winnie the pooh GIF

2 Likes

Evidently no one remembered that I was that guy, too.

1 Like

I thought that was you outing yourself as well . . . When you said, “I’m a good human and this good human dared to suggest Detroit Bring Watson in”. Must have been meant as “I’m a good human and this good human isn’t going to mention who suggested bringing Watson in”.

Either way, there weren’t a lot of us that wanted to pursue Watson and give up the draft picks, but you were leading the way and I was right on your heels.

1 Like

The browns… “baker we are sorry please come play qb for us”

Baker”oh so i am a grown up now?

Texans” what fools” as they finished off that sucker deal

Happy to learn that I’m not part of “Team Nate’” on this one. :rofl:

If the Browns wind up having to void Watson’s contract before he even takes a snap with them, this will easily be the worst trade in the history of professional sports. The Browns sent 3 1st round picks and 2 additional picks to the Texans for this creep. They did it knowing that he had the allegations and lawsuits hanging over his head. I can’t even grasp the line of thinking that led the Browns to make this trade. Is there a gas leak at Browns HQ that hasn’t been found yet, or are they laying down more rails than Union Pacific?

They probably wanted their ‘Matt Stafford’ deal.

They probably believed they had a good team on the edge of great success, and believed a top-flight QB would put them over the top. Plus, Watson is younger than Stafford was.

Except, Stafford has been nothing but class his whole time in the league, with ZERO off field incidents that mattered (unless I’m forgetting something). And the Browns gave up MORE for Watson!

Yikes.

1 Like

I can’t shake the “happy baby yoga pose” and Deshaun Watson’s conduct after reading the latest accusations. Do yourself a favor and don’t try to figure out what I’m talking about if you don’t know.

WTF is wrong with this guy.

For the longest time, I’m like “meh he’s hitting up Instagram prostitutes posing as masseuses” without doing much homework.

The tricky part of all this is still the team’s involvement. They knew what he was doing the whole time, then used it against him IMO.

#metoo

1 Like