Dallas LOL

In any event their 3 wins came against teams with a combined 3-14 record

No healthy receivers, a partially gutted out roster and Eli Manning at QB.

2 Likes

The Lions will have a tougher time with the Giants. Saquon will be back, for one. Jones will be more settled. Tate in gear too. Better not take them lightly.

2 Likes

We look at Jones differently. You say “Jones will be settled.” I say “there will finally be enough film on Jones to gameplan for him.” That being said, if we lose to the Giants the season is over. That is an inferior football team that’s getting blown out in a majority of their games.

I think we bomb them too, Wes

True, but as they say, all of these guys are in the NFL for a reason. It’s the biggest cliche in football. So long as Patricia keeps them on track and doesn’t let them let up Giants week, they’ll take care of business. But all it takes is a couple weird bounces and/or bad breaks and a big day from Saquon and they could be trouble. Gotta keep the pedal to the metal.

I understand all of that. But this particular Giants team was gutted of its talent by the GM. If we lose to them…at home…while a majority of other teams are blowing them out…the season is over. I’m okay if we win a close one. But we better win. A loss would be devastating.

Losing to them would be like Dallas losing to the Jets last night only at home.

Well…the NYG are actually better than the NYJ but not by much

The GM gutted the team, so the Jets have more talent than the Giants. Anything can happen on the road. But at home? Holy smokes that would be an eye opener.

1 Like

I really don’t think they’ll lose to the Giants, but wouldn’t that just be the NFL? Though not likely, they could run the table and win every game EXCEPT the Giants game.

Looking at their sked, I’d say chances are they are going to drop 2-5 of their remaining games to finish somewhere between 9-6-1 and 12-3-1. We don’t really know who they are yet. They DO look like as good a team as they’ve been for many years. But they’ve got to stack up wins. That said, I’m not sure it says more about them if they lose to the Giants than what they’re final record says. They could lose to the Giants and still go 12-3-1.

I view it differently because I put alot of stock in how much I’ve seen the GM gut the team. I don’t see a way to lose that game and run the table. The Giants are an inferior team playing alot of inferior football. That’s why they keep getting blown out.

Nothing odd about that when so many hate the Cowboys. What is odd is why so many of you Canadians love the Cowboys

1 Like

Yeah, I saw something earlier in this thread about Philly and just thought that’s who they played. I didn’t pay much attention to football at all yesterday…but I am enjoying Dallas’s misfortune. Kellen Moore seems to be as good of an OC as he was a QB, a lifelong 3rd stringer.

1 Like