Dan Snyder in trouble again

That’s because they are a football league, not The Justice League…

Which make Roger Goodell Peacemaker???
John Cena Hype GIF by Rooster Teeth

1 Like

Not directly. He’s committee staff.

1 Like

This is where the cold water is coming from on this.

Never said what I think other than I’ll wait to see it confirmed rather than trust corporate media with a single source with zero physical evidence… Especially after the last 20 years

Yea Snyder’s been a mess for twenty years making the corporate media totally untrustable

Good thing is
If he did withhold money from other owners

His embarrassing ugly emails should get leaked in 3…2…

The hit worked good on Gruden so it seems a good way to take the top guy out too. That’s what did Richardson in

I get due process but I’m not going on a limb to defend Snyder like you are

And yes iMO throwing shade at corporate media you don’t trust
Reads like you throw your trust to Snyder as unlikely to do something like this.

1 Like

You can assume (because that’s exactly what you’re doing) that I’m defending Snyder, but I’m not. Snyder is no angel, but none of these billionaire owners are, Jones, Kraft, Sterling, etc are all guilty of taking advantage of their position. But after the last over 20 years of being fed lies and false narratives from the MEDIA, I don’t trust a thing they say until it’s been vetted rigorously.

1 Like

Must be hard to find TheTruth .,.

How did you prove the owners other shady behavior ?

It used to be a prerequisite before printing the trash the the public consumes today. You look for verifiable facts… Jones made payments in the millions to a woman for a NDA, Sterling was caught on audio and Kraft was caught in the act by law enforcement… These are the types of evidence you should need before making claims against someone.

1 Like

These are all valid points. Hard to trust any of these owners at this point. Not saying they are all bad, but clearly some are up to some extremely shady stuff.

1 Like

Sure
I agree with that
And I realize a lot of big corporate journalism isn’t like it used to be so it’s not that I disagree there

I’m not sure that isn’t pretty verifiable at this point that Snyder is shady

With this particular situation, you’d have to imagine that the NFL has a third party verifying the books of every team on the gate revenue in question to the satisfaction of every team. Investigating very deeply for any errors.

Every team pays in, every team gets something out. They’d all want the books to be correct.

Not saying I trust Snyder. Just pointing out, this would not be the best place to try to cut corners and skim money.

The Steel dossier…
Believe nothing without 2 or 3 witnesses.

1 Like

But did he provide actual physical evidence or just his sworn testimony?

The Commanders have responded with a very forceful denial, trashing the witness

Regina Hall Popcorn GIF

Remember those $6 dollar WFT vs Lions tickets ?

Wow, Snyder in deep.

1 Like

If y’all think this is random and not because the Shield believes the WB and is tired of Snyder’s shit, then you should ask Gruden how spontaneous he thinks things were for him…

New York Nyc GIF

4 Likes

This won’t go far once nfl lobbyist get involved and money starts changing hands.

2 Likes

If this is true and they underreported ticket sales to avoid revenue sharing, the Lions were STILL last in attendance… Ha

1 Like