David Montgomery to Detroit goodbye jamaal

5 Likes

Damn. No Swaggy :cry:

Monty is a better back and much better receiver but I’m still sad.

Swaggy os perfect for Buffalo IMO. Take the short yardage shit off of Allen’s shoulders.

3/18m. That’s a fair price IMO.

4 Likes

I want to see the actual details first.

3 Likes

I was really hoping to resign him, loved the energy and attitude he brought to the licker room

4 Likes

Seems like a business decision to go younger. Williams would surely have signed that deal.

3 Likes

What the ■■■■ is this?

Why not just take a rookie?

Or get someone better?

4 Likes

That’s them. Ya’ll aren’t gonna believe what Williams wanted……over 10 million a year. 3 years.

4 Likes

If Jamaal doesn’t sign for more then this I will be very upset. Montgomery is arguably better than Jamaal but doesn’t bring anything close to what he brings off the field.

2 Likes

Wow, didn’t see this coming at all. It really feels like Brad is plugging as many roster holes as possible to give flexibility for the draft.

5 Likes

Pass Pro? :man_shrugging:

He’s a very similar player to Jamaal. Much better receiver.

7 Likes

Bro, this is a 1200-1300 yard back in this offense along w 40-60 catches.

16 Likes

You can run most of Swift’s stuff with Monty. Not so with Jamaal. That’s not insignificant.

13 Likes

Still can. Devon Achane round 2 looks like a home run hitter

5 Likes

This is going to be a massive mistake for this team.

5 Likes

If that is truly what he gets then I get it. I personally would not have spent this much for Montgomery though. He is very mediocre and I’d rather have a cheap day 2/3 pick.

5 Likes

You mean like if this draft is also looking to the future……
Think About It GIF by Identity

2 Likes

Just got the notification. Jamaal is gone? I’m sad

4 Likes

Damn it I am not really a fan. But it’s a good deal for a solid back.

There is no shot we take Bijan. Montgomery is not really a bruiser so I wonder what’s gonna happen in short yardage.

3 Likes

Really wanted JW back but trust in Brad. I don’t know much about him. Can anyone enlighten me??

Hope JW signs with Buffalo. He will fit great there.

6 Likes