• OG- Glasgow/Zeitler age
  • OT - Decker contract
  • WR - Reynolds snaps available
  • S - No 3rd Safety on the roster currently
0 voters

WR and not even close.

iOL depth is Day 3 stuff, IMO.

3 Likes

I don’t really have a specific concern that worries me more than anything else. These are all things that need to be addressed at some point but we’ll be just fine if we wait to address them either tomorrow or next year.

If Davenport gets the majority of snaps I have an issue. Should be Houston.

2 Likes

I think peoples-jones will take those snaps. I dont think they need a wr that much

3 Likes

I’ve talked myself into believing they’ll have a new WR by 8:25 PM.

2 Likes

This was such a deep draft for offensive players still a lot of guys left who are 1st rd talents in most years. Really can’t go wrong with a WR or IOL. Zak Frazier has been my guy for months so I’m going to stick with it.

1 Like
1 Like

I tend to agree since we have ARSB, Jamo, LaPorta, Gibbs, Montgomery. Our bread is buttered on the O-line and we could be looking for 2 or 3 new starters next yr.

True, if you’re looking for a backup. If you’re looking for a long-term starting level player, then the number of Jahri Evanses or Carl Nickses of the world tend to be rather limited.

Gotta be interior oline. 2 old guys and a Center with a bad wheel. The chances of all 3 staying healthy are very low. Need someone who can step in and not suck.

Now if Sorsdal develops… who knows. Hopefully he’s crushing the weight room and not donuts

2 Likes

Definitely WR for me.

Interior OL for me for sure.

I was hoping they would take JPJ last night. I wouldn’t mind them finding a way to get him, or another quality interior OL player tonight/tomorrow.

The OL is the lions bread and butter. Id love to see that unit remain a strength for years and i love the idea of the next generation of lions OL learning from this one.

1 Like

I love the pick in round one, but i hated giving up the 3rd. There is a butt load of talent left. Need 3 things still. Wr, G, DE.

I didn’t respond to the poll because it’s more nuanced for me than one selection, as I suspect is the case with everyone. All things being equal, I think the Lions will give attention to the OL today, wherever that pick ends up being. My solution is Kiran Amegadjie, but I’ll be wrong and you can take that to the bank. It’s that time of the year. LOL

We still have options and cap space to fill a couple holes in FA.

That’s a bad bet ,and if your wrong that could ruin your whole season. I’m Damm sure not betting my season on DPJ or Jamo. Both these guys have a lot to prove you count on them full time.

I get that, but man lions couldve gotten future stud wr and OG.

I am a massive proponent of not drafting a guard in the 1st round. Its just a low value position that has proven time and again that you can find capable starters late on day 2 and day 3.

Arnold or Brian Thomas were two of my favorite options in the 1st for us. I thought Arnold would be gone in the teens and Thomas early 20s and we would have to trade up for either.

Arnold fills an immediate and long term need. We at least have both Jamo and St. Brown under contract for 3+ seasons as WR.

1 Like

Guards have the second highest success rates after centres, the past 20 years.

1 Like