Day 3 Want List

Im with you on Howell.

Like the idea of adding him as our backup. We evaluate Goff and if Goff tanks we can invest another top pick on a QB.

If you don’t have one you need to be looking for one!

So you just described an 6-8M apy value. A kid who can play RPO role in pinch hitting stint due to injury.

Has the 15% chance of being a decent to good starter.

Bottom line he’s not Boyle, Stanton, j McCown, McMahon, Chase Daniels… we’ve drafted and signed guys who have no chance to win games, and zero to a counted on as a starter.

Backup QB is a necessary roster spot and the top 12 made north of 3M per last year. Most were proven garbage too.

I think Howell could be Dalton for 85%cheaper.

Perrion Winfrey seems like really good value day 3. I thought he had a good senior bowl and he was with the Lions coaching staff. Tariq Woolen might also be a guy they could pick up.

1 Like

Yes to all of this - (out of likes again). LOL

Sophomore year Howell was a legit first round prospect. Though stylistically different, he’s a bit like Goff in that he bore the brunt of the blame for going from an ideal setup to a rotten one.

For sure. Quite raw but a nig time athlete for that losition.

Bailey Zappe today, please.

1 Like

DAY 3 Chat Room is LIVE: The Den

Davis a liability in coverage and was a terrible tackler? I’m assuming he has gotten better.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.