Deion Sanders will only allow son Shedeur Sanders and Travis Hunter to play for these six NFL teams in 2025

Those teams are the San Francisco 49ers, Dallas Cowboys, Washington Commanders, Baltimore Ravens and Atlanta Falcons the five teams Sanders played for in his illustrious career.

The sixth team? The Philadelphia Eagles.

Should the FALCONS grab one of them if they are available? An do you think Deion should stay out of it?

They will play for the team that drafts them regardless of what Deion “wants” :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

:pray: :pray: Glad Detroit isn’t one of the teams.

12 Likes

Like Eli Manning did…?

1 Like

They aren’t good enough to do what Eli did.

8 Likes

Amen

4 Likes

I guess we’ll see.

(yawn) :yawning_face:

Thank you for letting us know that these picks come with unnecessary drama.

6 Likes

They don’t sound like Brad Holmes-Dan Campbell guys anyway.

7 Likes

Yeah. I’m not interested in anyone that wants Deion to be their pimp. I’m looking for adults with a mind of their own.

2 Likes

Deion sounds like drama time.

Deion gonna Deion… not sure anyone really cares about his opinion here… how did that disrespect card go last year at Colorado champ?

Now they are reportedly getting hit by the transfer portal, sad days. What conference are they going into again?

One thing I would expect Deion to understand is money and how he could be taking millions of dollars out of his own players pockets by giving them the diva label before they even get drafted. I guess not.

Lol Eli wasnt good enough to do what Eli did…

But his last name sure carried enough weight. The last name Sanders carries weight too… but teams are more likely to avoid the drama than target it. I was rooting for Deion as a coach… but this behavior i can not support. You cant teach youth that they are above the sport.

In hindsight, yea probably, but at the time, no. He did help the Giants win two Super Bowl’s. Eli/Archie were about not wanting to go to one bad owner, not trying to rule out 25 teams.

Deion Sanders will always be a punk, give me Barry 10 times out of 10.

5 Likes

To Deion…

kate hudson season GIF

I would take Hunter all day. Dude is a baller big time.
I do like Sheduer’s accuracy. I would need to see more tape and some measurables on him plus he is a pass first guy with some wiggle but not a big runner. I also feel like when I watch him he is not amazing off script. But again I need to watch him more. Regardless, the Lions will not be taking another QB before the 3rd-4t round unless HH stinks so Sanders is a non issue.

Hunter will go where ever. I think the thought is all about marketing. 3 teams from the NFC East, the Falcons (Atlanta), Baltimore, and San Fran.

Or 4 Teams along the East Coast, the Cowboys the biggest brand, and San Fran who is also a huge brand.

Philly
Baltimore
Dallas
Atlanta
Dallas
San Fran

I am surprised he skipped the Giants and the NY media market.

Shedeur will not be a 1st rounder. And he could sneak into the 3rd. I view him as a HH type who has not won. So while he has some nice tools, so does about 20-30 others QBs coming out ever year. Next season is huge for him. HE needs to stay healthy and put up some numbers if he wants to have anyone care about his preference in playing location.

Man, the ego on that guy. I hope they don’t get drafted and they burn out as free agents and have to latch onto a CFL or USFL team. Put daddy in his place. He was a great player but I can’t stand him personally.

2 Likes

Yeah, in hindsight Goff is a more talented QB than Eli Manning was

1 Like

would be hilarious if he wasn’t drafted and Deion was still saying he would only play for a handful of teams.

1 Like