DEN BOARD MOCK DRAFT - CHAT

2 more hours and someone picks for him, right?

1 Like

Yup

We arent getting to the 2nd round till tmrw arent we lol

May not get to Detroit pick today. It is what it is

1 Like

What pick are we at again? 19 or 20?

Gotta get my Vikings big board ready for 23.

we are at pick 20

1 Like

There’s tons of athletic punters in this draft for the Purple Incarnations of Satan

I already had to reach for a QB… that Alabama kicker looks promising :wink:

If I’m the Steelers I’m drafting between 3 players. JC Latham, Bryan Thomas, or Jared Verse.

Next year we should allow trading except for with the Lions, and we can have a poll posted in the thread to decide if the trade should get vetoed for being unrealistic.

Agree 100%. We could easily pull off trades. Besides Minny picking at 11 and 23 isn’t realistic, they’re moving up.

2 Likes

@Thats2

uh i think the Eagles have a bigger need at CB (Like they have no legit starters outside of Slay, and hes 33 years old for a CB, and he was falling off last year, and Bradberry was absolutely cooked chicken last season.)

but thats a me thing i think

1 Like

I know, but I’ve spent a couple of days on the Philly forums and I think like 30% of them want McConkey. He’s an absolute glove fit for them, and goes a long way toward fixing their broken offense. And they’re singing the same tune a lot of us are - that making the offense elite will be easier than fixing the D - and if Howie believes the same?

Interesting

They do need a slot WR bad, but i think Smith could be argued to move over

its just a deep draft at the position, and alot of good DB’s are avalible for them at that spot tbh, big reason to why im a little ? on the pick

I can’t see Steelers going WR 1 have they ever done that lol

Eagles drafting WR 3 would be wild I can’t see that either… they can’t even get Davonta touches when Goedart TE is healthy

But that’s why we do the mock!

Speaking of DBs do you guys think Wiggins is a spot for Minnesota here? In the magical world where they don’t use it to trade up for a QB

Its Omar Khan now as GM, and considering their moves this offseason, i think the Steeler Way will change a bit, but yeah lil questionable

That is also true, Goedert is also a weapon for them plus Saquon

LB and CB are their most desperate needs, and while i think Howie is usually a BPA kind of guy, with some picks for insurance aswell, it would be surprising to me if he goes WR round 1

He never drafts LB early. Like, to the point Philly fans complain about it. And the only time he’s taken corner in the top 3 rounds was in 2016, when he drafted Sidney Jones in the 2nd and Rasul Douglas in the 3rd. Otherwise he has NEVER drafted a CB outside of day 3.

Conversely, he loves drafting WR

Thats true, but i think

you cant ignore it this time, espically CB’s in the modern NFL

their secondary is absolutely ■■■■■■ rn, even with Ceedy Duce back, they need CB and CB depth so badly right now

Yes it’s a needs argument (which has been beaten to death like a horse), but it’s that cooked, they need to

agree with LB though, thats gonna be late from them

Or Dejean?

Fair enough. I’m just trying to go by what their fans think he’ll do, and very few think he’ll go CB. Or I suppose it’s more “I’ll believe it when I see it.”

They also seem to think Howie is OK with starting Slay and Bradberry again, reasoning that it was the complete collapse of the front 7 that left them exposed. I think they definitely need to add another body to the mix, but those guys might make it so they don’t do it in the 1st.