• Spoon CB
  • Carter DT
  • Murphy Edge
  • Smith Edge
  • Bresee DL/DT
  • Kancey 3T
  • Branch NB/SS

0 voters

Could you add Lukas Van Ness? I haven’t decided, but I am trending towards him at 6 and I’d like that option.

3 Likes

I should have taken carter for the colts so he could not win this stupid poll

1 Like

Man, this is tough.

Carter has bust potential written all over him. Is his talent level, when he decides to put in the effort worth the risk.

Witherspoon/Gonzalez, i definitely feel we need to add a premium pick to our CB Corps so that we have coverage for who we lose after the 2023 season and going into 2024. Could wait until 18, but its almost certain Spoon and Gonzo will be gone by then.

Bijan, i was on the Bijan train, but feel more comfortable now with Montgomery on board for 3 years. Swift will most likely be gone by 2024, but we could probably get his replacement on day 2 of the draft.

Skoronski kind of makes sense, but only if the plan is to move on from Decker when his contract is up and then Skoronski moves one of the Tackle spots.

JSN would definitely ease my concerns about the WR Corps and hedge our bet on Jamo not living up to expectations.

Tough choice.

2 Likes

Tough call for the brass.

Character and motor is one aspect…
Positional value is another…
Ceiling and Floor, yet another…

Shiny bobbles or trenches?

I went with Skoronski but to me the pick should be Carter

Floor is a situational player who will occasionally splash and won’t get a second contract
Ceiling is best tackle in football.

The other guys are JAGS. Can get nearly as good later.

I would rather see the lions draft hooker or levis than carter… and i dont want them to take a qb in rd 1

Lot of people like eating turd sandwiches.

JSN is not a JAG. At all.

Accidentally hit the button for Brian Breese definitely not my vote not sure if it can be changed.My vote would be for Spoon.

Yeah, quit on his team. No real reason to think he’ll be all that great in the league.

Maybe one day he’ll be a JAG

Hit the eyeball, select spoon, you’ll see the percentages change showing your vote changed

1 Like

Carter.

You really have no clue what you’re talking about do you?

I know that Buckeye slappies are Buckeye slappies

Overview

Smith-Njigba is a possession slot receiver who lacks the shake to separate underneath and the speed to run past defenses. He’s tough in the middle of the defense and has proven he can make catches in congestion. Smith-Njigba will need to fine-tune his route running to give himself his best chance to succeed at the next level. It is impossible to ignore his monster finish to the 2021 season, and he has starting slot potential, but the speed concerns coupled with an injury-plagued 2022 season threaten to negatively impact his draft stock.

F’ it. Going with Gonzalez for now. Just cant pass up on his talent level and athleticism. Plus will give us great flexibility going into 2024 as some of these 1 year contracts and Okudah come off the books. And have a premium CB on a rookie contract for 5 years.

Carter just too risky for me.

May change my mind before the poll closes, but feel real comfortable with the Gonzo pick.

Just hope that Jamo lives up to his expectations, so passing on JSN as well.

2 Likes

Do your homework before you call me a Buckeye slappy. Clearly you haven’t. I liked Fields a lot and that’s about it.

Yeah the guy who had the best 3 cone and shuttle at the entire combine, and also happens to separate religiously on film, can’t separate underneath because a lazy NFL writer didn’t watch his film.

Everything about that eval is straight dogshit so I’m not going to comment on it further. Watch his tape for yourself and tell me you see a guy who needs to fine tune his route running because he can’t get open.

And he’s not injury prone. His injury was severely mismanaged by Ohio State’s coaching staff and I’ve gone on record here several times saying that.

But it’s ok, keep calling me a Buckeye slappy. I can’t wait for the next good wide receiver to come out of Michigan that’s going to be so much better than stupid JSN and Marvin Harrison and Emeka Egbuka and Brandon Inniss and Carnell Tate and Jeremiah Smith because he’s going to be so much better than all of those guys and we’re going to have to take him. Oh wait…

IuP

2 Likes

So what happens with these JSN picks if we resign Chark?

They go down the drain. It makes absolutely zero sense then.

I love JSN as a player and think he’d be a great fit, but only if we don’t bring Chark back.

If we bring Chark back I wouldn’t lose a second of sleep passing on JSN.