Desean Jackson comments

OK bro. It’s not wrong because it’s not illegal. Just like sentencing someone to decades in prison for non-violent drug selling isn’t wrong. Nothing personal, but your take here is bizarre.

1 Like

Who said Slavery was not wrong …I’ve been pretty clear on that .

Sentencing someone to prison for decades for non -violent drug selling is not and was not wrong …Harsh , did not really work in the long run , a shit plan …it was all of the above .

No damn accountability…This was no secret , the Law was clear & a stance was taken .
Choices made by every person that is behind bars under the 3 Strike Laws , career criminals doing the wrong thing …
If I tell you do not touch my shit and if you do I will slap the shit out of you the first 2 times you do it and also let you now if a third time happens …I’m cutting your hand off , don’t Bitch and cry foul when you are one handed …

He says, drawin on his favorite whisky.

You say while your heart bleeds for trash

Whiskey played no part in what I said … I say because I have a brain and can grasp consequences and understand accountability for ones actions.

I also understand that a drug dealer that ended up with 3 strikes and was handed decades of prison is where he belongs, good riddance …as this type of criminal is worthless and is not worth reform.
This criminal had no fear of consequence & without a 3 Strike Law a 4th , 5th, 6th, 7th & 8th times were inevitable …

@NewYorkLion I wasn’t saying you were drinking, just saying there’s a huge double standard between alcohol and other drugs when the former is the most destructive. There are lots of unequal standards and that’s long been at the root of the issue at hand.

Fear patterns - and they can be broken. I’ve worked with these people. Because the thing that most triggers me is women getting beaten up by men (I was raised around/in it).

I used to volunteer to work with these people. The correctional facilities are not designed to correct anything. People just get put in timeout. Most of the time they are in there, they are deepening with and anchoring to, their patterns. Thing is, this sort of stuff needs to be maintained, or they will fall back into the old patterns. I was working with a guy who just got out of prison. He was homeless. I worked with him on mindset and heart-set. He went from shelters to a hotel. From soup kitchens to restaurants. From not being able to feed himself, to dating (feeding her too). He went from walking and taking busses to driving his own truck. He started dating this one woman…quit coming to his sessions, then …BAM…back in prison within 9 months.

These people tell themselves bigger stories than other people. The stories they tell themselves are more “out there,” to us, but to them, make perfect sense. They don’t see the possibility of a better life, the way you and I do. The guy I’m talking about was molested as a child, and in his teens, molested his own little sister (he was 14, she was 6).

His dad was a prisoner, and he always saw himself as his father’s son. And no matter how much love people give him, he never feels loved or good enough. Massive worthiness issues (we all have some deep down, but his were bigger than most).

I think the best way to solve this problem in in schools. I DO believe that we need prisons, but it should be done very, very differently. Their rehabilitation programs are getting better, but they are crap. The workers are nowhere near qualified, and they see defeat every day…just like lots of cops do. They end up getting burned out and going in to drudge through the days, from what I see.

IMO - Schools are the best way to dilute, if not exorcise this issue.

One step is people being less judgmental - that’s what caused the entire thing in the first place, believe it or not. If people just loved people, and everyone knew it, fear of judgement would be detensified and more people would be people, instead of robots. More of society would stick up for each other. People could get out of their patterns more quickly, and identify with them less, as they would not view “their problems” as themselves, and would be better able to realize “their problems” are just unhealthy decisions.

Getting rid of the “I’m just that way” attitude.

2 Likes

So who doing was it for for Blacks that was lynch, hung from a ■■■■■■■ tree, beaten to death, arms and legs chopped the ■■■■ off, their woman were raped (sometime in from of their men)? That’s hard to swallow as men with dignity watching this happen to your wife. This all happen under America’s laws. Yet you fail to mention it. As if you want to push it under a rug then not blame white America (the white European). Who’s the blame? The Holocaust can be compared to this. Blacks suffered and you really don’t understand how much they had suffered. Blacks weren’t treated that way under Africa slaves. All that shit happen when the European got involved.

Yes blacks built all of the buildings in DC including the white house during that time and the did this for most of the Thirteen Colonies.

So Blacks have always had an disadvantage in terms of wealth etc. they can never get those years back. Even when they managed to pull their resources together for BLACK WALL STREET, it was destroyed because it was seen as a threat to white-dominated American capitalism.

Blacks have suffered!!! You’ve benefited from their suffering. You’re a sick if you think otherwise

1 Like

Thanks for this link, brother - my brain IMMEDIATELY started to go to solutions. Tying something else in with an idea I already had.

The hard part about coming together - we ALL have to stop projecting problems of the past into the future. Being HONEST about history is part of the release of that energy. Truth brings more love. The collective truth of society will continue to rise toward love. How quickly depends on us. As we get collectively evolved, we return more to our nature…to truth…to OURSELF…to love!

I agree Natty but past have put Blacks behind the 8 ball. The playing field isn’t equal. It would be the equivalent of running a 5 mile races and whites gets a 3 mile head start. It going to take years and years to catch up and you still have a disparity in laws (which will make it hard to overcome) for example the 13th Amendment. Once you go to jail you are a slave again. How do you make it easy to folks into prison,you take away jobs, you floods communities with dope and drugs, taken away the men destabilizes the home. As like any of God’s creatures the family will do whatever it takes to take care its cubs so you resort to selling dope etc. One could never understand if they never had to be put into that situation to survive. All of this is systematically designed.

Yes, Love will help but it’s not the only thing that will address these issues.

1 Like

BLM protest—anyone see anything wrong with this picture:

1 Like

A bunch of ugly woman?

2 Likes

I know, right? Just so disgraceful that young white kids want a greater degree of social justice and equality.

1 Like

Agree w/everything you say about history, head start, etc. That is my truth, as well. Not saying it is/isn’t there (I do know it used to be), about the corrupt, agenda-driven laws. I was not aware they still existed. I feel like the system is designed to divide us. I also believe the system is designed to get the wealthy wealthier. Blacks that have broken the glass ceiling have talked about this. There may be some other stuff that I don’t know about.

What I believe in my heart is…the answer is the kids. When we stop projecting it onto the children, the generational healing straps into a rocket ship. Schools are the answer, as well as parents. Covid got me, this year. I was talking to 3 schools about getting my program in. This will accelerate, and profits will go toward my own schools, where this is CURRICULUM. I will charge high tuition, take the profits, and open the same schools in poor areas. Teachers will be paid much higher than “normal teachers,” and they will have muuuuuch better training.

I have been speaking with groups of black life coaches every Saturday, as well as shared thoughts with a group of 18 life coaches (13 black women, one woman of hispanic descent, 2 black dudes, w white dudes). I truly feel I know what the answer is. Not passing it to kids may seem more difficult than ppl think, but when they grow up feeling like they have a chance, that the world LVOES them, knowing that they are love, and feeling safe to reside in that part of themselves.

When I was in the oil and gas industry, and between projects for a few months, I just decided to earn a little extra coin working for a friend that had a property mgt company. They wanted a male at their most dangerous location. I learned a lot working there. I truly feel like the welfare system debilitates people. There should be better incentives for working, and welfare should be workfare (a plan Clinton tried to implement).

Sense of pride and ownership. Sense of belonging. Sense of being a loving and supportive part of something. Programs that empower people and make them feel needed and wanted. I don’t think it is as hard as ppl make it.

As more people drop the fear of unknown, and start to have more and more recognition that we are all the same, trying to get the same needs met, in healthier or less healthy ways, people will empathize with each other more. If we truly knew people, we would love them all. There are reasons stoa people act as they do.

Hate and love are directly connected. When you punch someone in the face, is it because you hate them, or because you are defending something (yourself or a loved one) that you love? BOTH.

Shadow side of every personality trait that people have. When we learn to channel fear into healthy directions, we eliminate the majority of the excessive cases. The nature of people is to be good. If we all just do that, this shit goes away.

1 Like

Let’s not forget what I was actually commenting on ( See above ) as far as Slavery and your false, incomplete statement, a statement made with the truth to who was responsible for Africans being taken and shipped out and how it was implied by you …the truth does hurt and everyone should know the whole horrible truth and how it should be taught .

…Are you really going to attempt to argue with me on or from the stand point that I think Slavery was a good thing or not all that bad here in America ?? That somehow I don’t know the atrocities that took place here?..it was not the point I was making .

My only argument and the only thing I disagree with is the the blame game and how African Americans want to wash their hands from Slavery & pretend the legacy that is your own and how you all struggle to deal with it and how that you are ultimately responsible for Slavery.
Black’s played a major role in Slavery and how it’s …Oh so easy to point a finger at the White Man, while never looking in the mirror and having any accountability for what Africans did to their own.

No one pretends Slavery was okay or good (not me anyway) and certainly not here in America…Slaves were being enslaved by their own and Slavery was taking place for centuries before the first landed here …America was very late in the process & when they did arrive, they were owned by Blacks, Whites & Indians and were brutalized by all races…

Yet Slavery is the White Man’s fault, the Whites are to blame … This is not the truth and is not fact.

The thing is - the issue isn’t history as much. Yes…if we are going to talk history, let’s talk COMPLETE history…for sure.

That said, the issue in our face is the SYSTEMS of oppression and division this country put in place. Most people in our society identify more with the blacks that were emprisoned and oppressed that the blacks that sold their own brothers to people overseas…OF COURSE they would.

The issue is more complicated than people make it. Teaching that blacks sold blacks to whites may help unite the people, as not just one race is vilified.

100% truth, the most healing thing for me through all of this has been speaking to MY black people that are in my own circle, as well as the black people from the spiritual community. More proof that love wins, MF’rz…even when the going gets tough. No matter who you are, you are a GD miracle of God. You have every right to feel the way you do, but look at your stories and see if they serve the greater good.

I am willing to learn and grow…to expand my identity to a different truth. The stories we tell ourselves create unconscious commitments to certain behaviors. WE ARE NOT OUR STORIES…We are not “just that way.” We are the watcher that gets to look at our own thinking, actions, language, beliefs, ethics, values, and see if it is serving us.
hint…if it’s not bringing more love into your world, it is not serving you or anyone else.

Less isolationism - MORE oneness

Give your humans a chance, and they will love you about 19 out of 20 times (just an educated guess from my experience). I find approximately 1 of 20 people rejects kindness. I don’t judge. Who knows what they have going on in their life? Not up to me to judge. You can’t help ppl that don’t want help…even if they need it.

As for individuals, we are responsible for the energy we bring to the world. Don’t just set an intention for your day - set an ENERGETIC intention. DECIDE to have fun, while spreading love, and accomplishing whatever “to do” type shit you have to do. Choices, choices, choices…otherwise you are a bitch to circumstance.

If your happiness is dependent upon outside circumstances, you are playing the victim card. While we are all a victim in a moment, at times, we don’t have to CHOOSE to anchor to that for a lifetime and be a victim for life. Exciting times to be alive, guys. We are experiencing massive evolution.

That said, can’t wait for some normal NFL and for the friggin’ movie theatres to open back up.

Let’s get this racial bullshit behind us, then we can all start the HSM movement…Handsome Lives Matter. Just having fun!

Nothing fun about some of the discussions I"ve had, but… growth is NEVER comfortable. If you are in your comfort zone, you can not grow.

Love is winning. We are coming together in more honest ways than ever before.

Conversations are being had that never were had before. How long would slavery have lasted if they had iPhones and internet back in the day. EVERYONE would have thrown a fucking fit to fight it…much more quickly, and with much more intensity. Back then, they were looking at drawings and articles that most of the country probably never even saw. Now, videos where you can feel the energy of it. I’m thankful to be living in a time where the part of the solution is talking and voting, instead of shooting at my own countrymen.

Slavery is a big, shitty mess that is taking hundreds of years for our country to clean up.

Not inclusive! Lack of diversity!

Is that what liberal progressive SJWs say about almost everything?

Give me examples of today’s education, Judicial or political system that benefits Whites over blacks.

In education we have black only colleges, we have black only scholarships and blacks are 4 times more likely to be accepted into colleges than whites with the same grades. This is due to having to meet quotas.

In politics we just had our first black president. We see the outrage over what Brees said but not over what D. Jackson said.

As for the law - we have the right to a jury trail of our peers.

While I do agree there’s argument on the judicial side. But I feel this is more of a poor va rich problem than a black vs white problem.

I’d argue that Blacks are more privileged when it comes to schooling and politics.

Asians however get the shaft the most.

1 Like

I’m not really sure what you are getting at. Why does it matter what race they are? They want their society to be more just and fair for all Americans.

His profile picture is that shun king dude. I wouldn’t even bother with him.

Myth No. 1

Black colleges were founded by black people.

According to DeVos, HBCU founders “saw that the system wasn’t working, that there was an absence of opportunity, so they took it upon themselves to provide the solution.” Presumably, “they” means African Americans.

But some of today’s most well-known HBCUs were founded by white Americans. Washington’s Howard University, which celebrates its sesquicentennial this year, is named after one of its founders, Gen. Oliver O. Howard, a white Union officer who led the federal Freedmen’s Bureau after the Civil War. Spelman College was founded in 1881 as the Atlanta Baptist Female Seminary by Sophia B. Packard and Harriet E. Giles, two white teachers from Massachusetts. Later renamed, the all-female college had among its early benefactors John D. Rockefeller and the family of his wife, Laura Spelman Rockefeller. The Rockefellers and the Baptist organization that underwrote the teachers’ mission also provided major financial support to the nearby all-male HBCU, Morehouse College.

Obama’s tenure as president did not solve the root causes of racism or magically solve all the ways it manifests itself in American society.

Black Americans still face significant disparities in income, wealth, economic mobility, access to high-quality education and healthcare, and representation at the top levels of the business world and in government compared to their white counterparts.

And when it comes to criminal justice, Black Americans are overrepresented among the US prison population, Americans on probation and parole, and among Americans shot by police officers compared to the share of the population they make up.

Amid the nationwide protests for policing reforms, Obama wrote that racism towards millions of Black Americans is “tragically, painfully, maddeningly ‘normal.’”

Think about this what if the shoe was on the other foot. Blacks came to America, killed off the Native people and enslaved whites. Then setup a constitution that consider whites as 3/5 of a human being. During this time, Blacks accumulated wealth whites were servants and laborers who weren’t paid etc. Blacks denied you loans, and setup practices to steer you to urban communities just to keep you from coming into Black communities

Close your eyes and think about it. Imagine how it would feel.