Detroit Lions New Forum

Hi, Lions fans, Great to be back to The Den! I just received a post from the Detroit Lions Community, The Den, From their Facebook page, and I just registered because the The Den Fan Forum from the 24/7 Sports website has been deleted after the preseason games. Hope the Lions can qualify for the postseason and playoffs later, and LET’S GO LIONS!!!

17 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

Good to have you. I’m looking forward to your weekly game threads

2 Likes

A big welcome to you PontiacSilverdome

2 Likes

Welcome Pontiac, glad you found the “DEN”… I think I remember you from the original Den.

2 Likes

Many including me are glad you found your way here , people have been mentioning you by name wondering were you are .

2 Likes

Will you be taking-over posting the in-game threads? I’ve done the last two games but I will graciously step aside if you want to do them.

2 Likes

I agree. Go Lions!

2 Likes

Good to see you Pontiac.

2 Likes

Welcome, PS! The Den is alive and well.

2 Likes

So awesome to finally have you home, @PontiacSilverdome!

1 Like

Glad to have you on board, @PontiacSilverdome !

2 Likes

Hey nice to see you here, welcome

2 Likes

Welcome!

2 Likes

HI, everyone! Thanks for your generosity and support, to all fellow registered members and moderators here on The Detroit Lions Den Fan Message Board, and especially your graciousness, and even sacrifice, Snags. Someone and anyone really had to come forward to post the game threads on the first two Lions games at the Cardinals and with the L.A. Chargers. I admit I was disappointed 24/7 Sports eliminated online the Detroit Lions The Den Fan Forum. the last two weeks. Thanks for holding the ‘Fort’ and starting the in-game/GameDay Threads, in my and The Den’s message board absence. I am really looking forward to starting the GDT’s here on the new board. beginning with the Lions road game at the Eagles. But besides starting the game threads again. we as Lions fans, would really like at the very least, see the 2019 Detroit Lions qualify for the playoffs and postseason, after the regular season. One game at a time, but I hope this year’s Lions team can win more games this season. Thanks to all of you again for welcoming me, and I really appreciate sincerely, all of you being receptive to me as a fellow member in here online on The Detroit Lions Den Message Board, hopefully I and all of us will have fun here, and GO LIONS!!!

2 Likes

Now it’s a party!

4 Likes

Hi Pontiac Silverdome, great to see you here and I look forward to any posting you do !

3 Likes

Thank you, Wolfcub! Not only are all of you welcome me here in the new Detroit Lions The Den Fan Message Board 2.0, but you also make me feel wanted and I belong (here). I am really touched, gratified, and appreciated, and all of you are my friends. All could be better as registered members, but also the Detroit Lions, that should do better than finishing 6-10 and last in the NFC North. I really hope they can be in playoff contention in 2019, but the Lions have14 more Gabe’s to go to attain that, One game at a time each week.

1 Like

Welcome Brother!

Glad to see so many back in the Den!

Forums may change; we fans do not!

2 Likes

The “Original” Den, then after the Lions got involved, Nate had to change the name and it became the New Original Den on scout.com, but then Fox took over and it became the Regular Den with the New Original Den starting over, and now we’re back to the Original Den.

4 Likes