Detroit Tigers season talk

Agreed. Supposedly a small window to get some baseball in tonight but I don’t know how big a window it is. Tomorrow is supposedly far worse than tonight and the makeup opportunities aren’t great after Thursday’s off day.

Although, having Skubal pitch opening day in Detroit isn’t a bad thing.

1 Like

I have been impressed with Jason to this point. Had me laughing in Chicago he was going to finish that shake live on air and didn’t care, guzzled that monster in seconds…

2 Likes

Game has been delayed

1 Like

Yea I have mlb.tv on and accuweather as well.
Rain ends around 7:30, and starts up again around 10pm give or take…

2 Likes

1 Like

Any news

Not yet.
Please post in the TIgers Minor league thread as the three post limit is killing me…
LOL

MudHens up 3-0 early.

1 Like

Wait. What three post limit? I’m missing something I think …

1 Like

Can’t post more then 4 times in a row

I got a message, next to the box where you type your posts telling me I posted a lot in this thread and maybe let someone else post.

There is a three post limit, three consecutive posts to be clear, so I DM someone to post so I can keep going. LOL .

LOL … I’ll look into it now.

https://x.com/Mets/status/1775570551634891246?s=20

Step Brothers Mf GIF by reactionseditor

Tomorrow’s weather
Wind
N 6 mph

Wind Gusts
15 mph

Probability of Precipitation
43%

Probability of Thunderstorms
9%

Precipitation
0.01 in

Rain
0.01 in

Hours of Precipitation

Hours of Rain

Cloud

1 Like

Tigers have called up Matt Manning to start game 2 of today’s doubleheader, looks like Skubal will get to pitch the home opener tomorrow…provided Detroit weather cooperates.

The rainouts also create a chance for Matt Manning, who was passed over for the Tigers rotation to start the season and sent to Triple-A. He’s getting the callup as the 27th player for the doubleheader and is scheduled to start the second game today. Manning was 1-0 with a 3.38 ERA and a 0.94 WHIP in five starts and 16 innings this spring. He battled the injury bug a bit last season and, if there’s an injury in the rotation this season, will almost undoubtedly be the first man to get the call from Toledo.

1 Like

I like this last part. just a lonely cloud. that hates baseball.

https://x.com/tigers/status/1775878401892478997?s=20

Lets hope the bats pick it up.

Need to split today

Mize not doing to bad struggled in 1st but pitching much better