Mike leake
James Paxton
Rick Porcello
Gio Gonzalez
Matt Shoemaker
brett anderson
Julio Teheran

I liked to add either Paxton or Odorizzi followed by Gonzalez

It’s a smart move to get another arm. Mixed will have his innings counted, Fulmer maybe done for good.

If they wanted Teheran they would have signed him by now. Brett Anderson is nice…low walks, pitch to contact lefty, who has been healthy 2 years in a row, which for him is a record…$3.5M-$4M could get him. Not sure why he is still a FA.

Is Kumar a lock to go 1OA? I know that name.

I try and go to “Grapefruit League” every other year, can anyone fill me in on what they are doing with re to allowing fans? And is it pretty universal from 1 club to the next? I try and hit at least 4 different ball parks while I’m there, Dunedin to Sarasota.

Tigers are allowing 2000 fans per game.
Not sure on other teams.

Well it’s a start. I’m sure tickets are going to be a joke

ST Tickets for Tigers go on sale tomorrow.

1 Like

Trying to figure out as I’ll be in Clearwater Beach 4/8-12.

He was and likely will be, but his Vandy teammate, Al Leiter’s kid ( or is it Mark’s) is a hot #2 and charging hard…

spring training will already be over by then.

ugh right…I was thinking Lakeland Flying Tigers games…I might miss that too…

Unfortunately you will miss the Flying Tigers as they won’t be starting til May.

My favorite dive bar, freshest seafood if you get catch of the day…uh, tried to link it but it’s embedded. The Bait House is on Causeway Blvd, decent IPA’s selection and sassy staff.

1 Like

Go here for fresh seafood you will not regret it. Restaurant is right next to where the boats come in with the days catch. Just realize there will be a line and it is cash only, amazing seafood that not many tourists know about. Great story behind the place as well

https://www.starfishcompany.com/starfishcompany/index.html

1 Like

The Bait House shares a parking lot with the boats as well, so right out of the water too. Had to look up Cortez, a ways south but I have friends in Bradenton. Thanks for the heads up, will definitely give it a try next time I’m down there.

1 Like

Don’t get me wrong, Bait House is excellent just throwing out a potential new place.

Also, since you guys were last down the new St Petersburg Pier has opened. I have taken my daughter to the bar on the top floor, good restaurant on second level per her and her husband. A few restaurants at the entrance to the pier as well.

2 Likes

Will have to try that out, looks like next year though.