Detroit Tigers

Baddoo is absolutely tearing it up this spring. I think he is going to do big things this year! Greene and Torkelson both look like they’re making the team. Baez has been great as well. This years team is going to surprise a lot of people.

5 Likes

Playing in Sarasota today,I’ve been there twice when there was more Tiger fans than Orioles fans. It’s my understanding that when they play there that’s usually the case.

1 Like

100% agree. I think Javy will opt out in 2 years and Kriedler will step in and be ready

1 Like

Hello, Riley Greene…superman catch

3 Likes

Dude is a beast. If he makes the team, as he should. He will hit 25 plus hr

1 Like

Unreal catch! Robbed Bo of extra bases.

Bad news out of Tiger town. Greene fractured his foot after fouling a pitch off of it.
[Riley Greene fractures right foot]

Detroit seems to always have a key injury.

Dam, that really sucks for the kid, Tigers, and fans.

I was thinking the same thing. It seems like a prince fielder type of deal. Great for the first year or two. Then you just want it to go away. Thanks but we’ve been there done that with Martinez and Cabrera.

It sucks but of all the injuries he could possibly get this is one of the best. I’m really looking forward to seeing this kid in a tigers uniform. Him getting hurt means he’ll start the year on the disabled list and then go to AAA. I’m not positive but I think that pushes back the clock as far as mlb service time. Which pushes back his free agency clock another year. I’m not mad about that.

1 Like

I’ll be there opening day, kinda bummed about Greene, but Tork is still there. My first opening day experience.

You and me both. I will definitely be there.

1 Like

Alright, let’s play a game. Who is one player you would be absolutely ecstatic with if the Tigers landed them in a trade this year? Especially with the injuries we already have.

I’ll start. Luis Castillo.

Dammit!

It’s difficult to keep nice things, nice…

Probably one of the A’s SP. It shouldnt cost to much.

1 Like

Imagine being a hardcore A’s fan. They trade away all their best players almost every year. I get it, they play moneyball, but how could you possibly buy a jersey and it explains why the stands are usually empty.

The success of the Rays and A’s is so impressive when you consider they have no fans, no home field advantage and yet keep having winning seasons over and over again.

Both teams need to move

Juan Soto

1 Like

Haha he’s not bad.