Devon Witherspoon…

I believe Phil McCracken would like a word

This is why i like the guy football instinct .

Blockquote

Blockquote

Interesting comparison, thought I would share:

PRO COMPARISON: Jaire Alexander

Computer vision shows that Witherspoon’s change-of-direction speed ranks in the top 10 percent of all DB prospects in my 10-year sample, which means he is elite at not slowing down when tracking balls and running to meet would-be pass catchers. This aligns with the sparkling figures Pro Football Focus attributed to the consensus All-American last season, including the lowest FBS passer rating allowed in coverage (25.3) and PFF’s highest coverage grade (92.5). Witherspoon’s tracked field movement and ability to find angles that allow him to stop passes are similar to those of Alexander, who, according to PFF, has given up just 12 touchdowns as the primary defender in his five NFL seasons. Witherspoon tied for the second-highest forced incompletion rate in the Power Five last season – 29.0 percent, per PFF – and was one of just six corners in the Power Five to record at least three interceptions without allowing a touchdown.

Order of Preference

1. Bryce - Dream on socko
  2. Trade Down - Please, please, please, do it.
  3. Carter - I’ll love the big dummy until he Fs up and reminds me why we should have passed on him.
  4. Stroud - I think he could be better than Mr. Goff. Please go easy on me.
  5. Corner I guess - I’d like this better if Banks wasn’t my favorite of the corners and likely available at 18.
  6. Edge - I’m going to have to start drinking.
2 Likes

Jaire Alexander pick 18 2018 draft

NOW we are talking baby

Nolan Smith & Spoon

Trade up for Bijan or Kancey at 23

If Witherspoon dropped to 18…

james corden will my boner ever go away GIF by The Late Late Show with James Corden

^ yup as soon as Minny drafts Hooker

Peter Serafinowicz Omg GIF by The Tick

1 Like

swing out dance GIF

Leafs win a playoff series should be number 1 brother and I’m not even a real leafs fan. Can I join the bandwagon or would that offend Jamo!?

I was thinking that Alexander is probably his ceiling. One thing I don’t like is that Jaire wouldn’t be the player that he is without being able to mug receivers because of who he plays for.

1 Like

Anyone have a RAS on spoon? I can only seem to find a partial…

Is the dropoff between him and Porter that large? I have heard it isnt.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.