Did Patricia lose the team?

I agree

I was waiting to here his name the whole game. Can’t remember the play, but the 1 time I noticed him it was a mistake.

Flowers is not the kind of player that’s going to stuff the stat sheet. That’s not the value he brings to the table. I said the moment we signed him that if you thought he was going to be a stat monster, you were destined to be disappointed in the signing.

This isn’t to say he played well. I’m just saying that even when he does play well, its not necessarily going to reflect in the stat sheet.

I think Snacks had at least two tipped passes.
Edit: Yes he did. Passes Deflected in stat sheet.

Team? I doubt it yet. This fan right here? Yes until proven otherwise. I haven’t openly supported nor have I at all attacked him. I was in a wait and see… now i’m in a doubting until proven otherwise mode

Here’s what Snacks posted on Twitter right after the game.

“This ones on me…I got dominated today. Hats off to the Cardinals. 100% on me”

While I kind of appreciate accountability, I’d still rather not see twitter posts about being a failure. Just show up on game day. You spent your offseason begging for an extension, didn’t show up for team workouts, and then weren’t ready when the season started. No shit it’s on you.

3 Likes

Right, him and Flowers were AWOL 99% of the off season.

2 Likes

Or maybe his leg was causing him a lot of pain. I’d be uncomfortable too if I had to hobble on crutches for 4 hours.

1 Like

Golliday dropped a TD pass that he normally catches (yes I’m aware that a defender got a hand on the ball, he usually can and should make that catch).
Decker gives up a sack fumble without even touching the QB.
Agnew drops a punt return in FG range for them.
OC calls timeout…

…and this is what you come up with. Stafford was on fire that game, and made great decisions almost the entire game. There are far more near picks than there are interceptions, in most NFL games. All QBs. All games. You would bitch about Mathew if he threw for 600 yards and scored 8 touchdowns every game.

I wasn’t complaining about Stafford.

I was pointing out two plays, one where we got lucky (dropped pick) and where we didn’t (OC called time out, that was the topic) that it evened out. I’m suggesting that with all the screwups, we deserved the tie.

There’s no reason for you to predict my response with hyperbole. I think that goes after me personally and my understanding is that this is frowned upon in this forum.

Its funny because I used to say the Cowboys sucked and the only reason why they won any games is because Tony Romo was putting them on his back. I also used to joke that Cowboys fans would blame Tony for a loss even if he threw for 500 yards and 5 TDs. Sure as shit he actually DID end up having a game with 500 yards and 5 TDs…and they blamed him for the loss!!! Nevermind the 48 points Tony put on the board, and nevermind the 51 points the defense gave up. Yeah…let’s blame Tony.:laughing:

1 Like

There was offensive holding on that play. Had he caught it, Arizona would have just accepted the penalty.

1 Like

Thanks for the communication, man. I was totally projecting, based on past responses that have nothing to do with this one. Apologies. You were right.

1 Like

Accepted.

2 Likes

awe, you guys are cute together LOL

3 Likes

There is no question they got the play off in time.

1 Like

In a post a few weeks ago, I said Stafford should get slack for the first 8 games due to it being a new system where he is under shotgun a lot less.

An unhinged “everything is Stafford’s fault” guy would not say anything like that.

I think the biggest problem was all the 3 and outs in the 2nd half. That’s not how you kill clock. Stafford was in on those 3 and outs, so he’s not blameless, but it wasn’t all him either. Holding penalties, missed blocks, all kinds of stupid things not related to the QB either.

Even the “OC called time out” issue wouldn’t have happened if Stafford had gotten the offense to the line quicker. If there’s 5 seconds left on play clock, no fear of delay and no time out.

No, there wasn’t, but it was after time out was called.

Why cut it so close? Is there competitive advantage to wait for last second?

I think he was uncomfortable. I would be uncomfortable too if my team was blowing a lead.

But being uncomfortable doesn’t mean he feels like he is too blame. He didn’t call for a blocked punt and he didn’t call for Agnew to muff a punt. I was MORE THAN uncomfortable when Agnew muffed the punt just like he did in pre-season…I was PISSED

I think you are looking at what happens when a offense is trying to communicate in a indoor stadium that isn’t their own…it takes longer to call signals, make audibles etc because you have to go to both sides of the field to make sure people hear you and that they got the calls compared to playing at home when you can just stand there and bark the signals and I can hear Stafford in the front row of the 2nd deck Club Level