Did we just sign Deshon Elliott? MIAMI SIGNED HIM

The round 2 safeties all appeal to me. I prefer Battle to Robinson, but really like them both.

I forgot about Iffy to -for real

1 Like

If Holmes can find Aaron Rodgers father in round 3, what can he find in round 2!?

His prison roommate

the office television GIF

Hahaha well Iffy is seeming very iffy at this point!

@wolfcub36

Not a good sign when nobody even remembers your on the team…

1 Like

I think this is a big offseason for Iffy. He needs to step up. Hopefully we’ll get more of Chicago Iffy and less Carolina Iffy.

2 Likes

I like Jammie too but I think after his combine we’ll be able to get him on day 3

1 Like

Agree with you both, he needs to step up.

Saw the dude in training camp his rookie year and he looked big in a good way, just very tall, muscular, was towering over WRs. He has the athleticism and the build just hope he can put it together.

1 Like

I could see Sydney Brown manning that position next year.

CJ Moore was better than a stick in the eye at safety. There are worse backups than him.

What about Adrian Amos on the cheap? Or are we specifically looking for an in the box ass kicker like the Joker?

He just feels like a Dan guy. They won’t hesitate because of workout number IMO.

Too bad Wingard re-upped with Jax.

They also need to settle on a position for the dude and leave him there!

1 Like

I was reading that both our new corners have some experience playing safety as well. If that’s true it should help. And who knows, maybe iffy can actually stay healthy.

1 Like

Well shit…I guess sometimes you have to go backwards to move forward.

Branch @18?

I like this guy a lot too but with Kerby and Tracy on the roster, I don’t think he’s a fit. A box safety/SS seems more like the type we are going to target. We don’t really have anyone who plays that right now.

1 Like

Shoot, I don’t even know. I’ve been so sold on CBs I hadn’t even considered a Safety early.

1 Like

This is a low key big loss. Or at least bigger than I think people realize. When he was down last year, the defense was not the same. Of course, we should be able to find a replacement.

2 Likes