Dilemma

Option 4 was thown in as i expected a little more heat for going to a TS concert! :grinning: i am actually looking forward to it, especially seeing how excited my 2 teenage daughters are about it. I think ill wear the chiefs T with my Lions one underneath. But at the end of the day its all a bit of fun and memories being made

8 Likes

Wear a Led Zepplin ZOSO T-shirt, and get real stoned before you go.

I made it through a Backstreet Boy concert that way when my daughter was little.

Chiefs shirts isnt the worse idea. Good thing its bot a green bay or jets arog jersey

This is the real answer!

Modern Problems Funny Gif GIF by MOODMAN

5 Likes

Just tell her fine but she has to wear a Lions jersey on your birthday

3 Likes

Wear the Lion’s shirt underneath the Taylor Swift shirt

3 Likes

You just tell your daughter that the ticket would be wasted on you. Give the ticket to someone who will enjoy the torture.

1 Like

BroMart approves of this message.
BrodricPinktshirt

4 Likes
  1. Use it for toilet paper
2 Likes

Agencylife Bingo GIF by MX Player

1 Like

This is the truth.

1 Like

Great point…you can actually wear that other shirt without letting it touch your bare skin

4 Likes

1 Like

These guys both nailed it.

Paint your nails like Caleb Williams for 1 night and go be a girl dad

Count your blessings.

Have fun man!!!

5 Likes

Easy answer is this. In 40 years, do you want your daughter’s memory of that day to be:

A) Saw TS with my family and my awesome Dad though he hated it, even wore a TS shirt for me!

B) Saw TS with my family, except my Dad who went to drink instead.

C) Saw TS with my family and it was fun, Dad dug his heels in though and was the only one who didn’t wear a matching shirt.

6 Likes

old woman smile GIF

3 Likes

Listen, in case this makes you feel better. I know several guys in their 40s with daughters who got dragged to TS. They all said afterwards they had no problem admitting it’s a damn good show. I said the same after watching her concert movie. Say whatever you want about her or the crazy ticket prices (not her fault), she makes sure the audience gets their money’s worth.

On topic, wear whatever the hell she wants you to. It’s one day for a few hours to make your daughter the happiest princess in the kingdom.

6 Likes

At once again it’s thread like these that make the Den the place it is.

Great group we got here

3 Likes

right GIF

2 Likes

You can do whatever you want my friend but I can tell you this. I’d wear any outfit in the world for one more hour with my brother and father. Don’t take your time with your family for granted like I did. You can’t get those moments back.

6 Likes