Dilemma

Looks feral

I sense that I’m on a curmudgeonly binge and will very soon here make the pitch, “Bring back rotary phones! Within rotational dialing lies humanity!”

1 Like

Going Amish looking better by the day…

snow country GIF

I churn some mean butter.

1 Like

The history and knowledge of longtime friends is precious and irreplaceable, no doubt about that. But sometimes friendships wane or die for a million different reasons. Some advice I got maybe 15 years ago is still valuable for me: “You’ve got to work at keeping your life big.” Longtime friends have to start somewhere. That’s especially true for old ■■■■■ like me.

What do I know though? I trying to avoid the dragnet targeting me for gas station hose abuse.

3 Likes

Beware of the Gastapo!

Just try to take me alive!!!
gas gasoline GIF

2 Likes

Well, what a fantastic day! She put on an incredible show. 73,000 people all having a brilliant time. On for about 3 hours , 45 songs. Paramore where pretty good too. My 2 daughters in dreamland all day. I also lucked out, the weather was cold so kept my jacket on the whole time.

7 Likes

2 Likes

Sounds like quite the memory. Thanks for sharing it with us. Now go burn that Chiefs shirt.

3 Likes

Hahahaaaaa! Love it!

Happy for you all, bro.

Great to see there was some bald representation there too!

1 Like

Baldest country in the world!

2 Likes

It looks like you were really close to the stage for 73,000 fans?

1 Like

The stage comes out right up the middle so was close when she came up but the main stage was quite far away. Yip 73k there each of the 3 nights. Playing Liverpool next weekend then London i think.

2 Likes