Do we care that Deandre Swift just had his best game ever?

Is this team past caring about what their ex-girlfriends are doing? I think so. I don’t even have that “figures” feeling. This isn’t even Kyle Van Noy level envy. Pure ambivalence.

1 Like

I don’t. Happy for him to do this in his hometown.

13 Likes

I’ve always thought the Lions were nuts to give Swift away. His contract was peanuts, and he’s best as part of a rotation like hes in now with Philly. The depth at RB in Detroit is lacking.

I know we all love Brad Holmes, but nobody is perfect. He missed on this one IMO. One of the few times.

7 Likes

I don’t. If being traded for a bag of chips and the change of scenery helps him, more power to him. Bye!

6 Likes

Very happy for him. No regrets getting rid of him. Swift was special. However, at times the one ability you wish you had more of from him was avail-ability. Dude could never stay healthy.

10 Likes

I like swift but it’s a contract year. He’s already shown you who he is in previous years. Believe him.

13 Likes

Maybe having the RB coach constantly screaming at him was not the best course of action?

11 Likes

I think Duce and Swift both leaving was a pretty good indicator - that wasn’t the right pairing. I think as a cheap depth piece you only have to have available part time is probably his best role.

3 Likes

I am grateful that Swift helped us by beating the Vikings.

11 Likes

It is what it is, Swift is legit if he stays healthy.

@Air2theThrown and @JD9 have been saying this for months, maybe years.

Swift on a contract year has and will always scare the shit out of me

6 Likes

I’m not going to point out that his college stats are better than Gibbs.

4 Likes

I told you all he was going to be a monster behind the OL.

If that kid stays healthy he’s making the probowl and could be the force that propels them to a second Super Bowl.

7 Likes

I think half of this forum could have rushed for at least 100 yards tonight

The Philly OL vs Minny DL matchup was not even close

5 Likes

Gibbs can do things that Swift cannot. Just give it a little bit more time and you’ll see it.

13 Likes

He is available for trade in the Old School Den League starting right now.

6 Likes

And in the Den Grandfather League as well. Will accept a 4th rounder.

1 Like

Shoulda put him in over Ekeler though…

1 Like

I agree …. I love Swift but I can see the value of Gibbs.

I also understand why we moved on from Swift. I just think people way under value him as a player.

I hate the fact we traded him to Philly.

2 Likes

It would have to be Barry Sanders for me to take a RB at 12 overall these days. Me and Brad diverged big time this draft.

3 Likes

I dig you Socko…you’re one of my favorite posters. I’m siding with Brad on this one.

2 Likes