Does Stafford retire as a Lion or a Ram?

Not hell on earth anymore.

1 Like

Wouldn’t be something if the Lions bounced the Rams out of the playoffs?

It may or may not be this year, but something tells me these two will meet postseason sooner than later, I’m not going to lie, I may have to reluctantly root for the goats, and if indeed they lost, it wouldn’t be too crushing

5 Likes

That would definitely be sweet!

1 Like

Even if we showed up the better team that day the refs would not allow that to happen.

2 Likes

for real. there would suddenly be a rash of holding and PI calls on us they would try to hand the game to the Rams. I’m sure it would be a surreal moment for Stafford

2 Likes

Yup - Next year! Very possible. Proooobably not this year.

5 years from now, after winning his 6th straight Super Bowl with the Rams, Stafford retires…a sure 1st Ballot HOF inductee, Stafford signs a 1 day contract w Jerrah and Dem Boys and goes into Canton as a Dallas Cowboy

1 Like

Only because you don’t play the Rams this year.

1 Like

He was in Detroit in the off season with Kelly and Kelly told the fans that he would sign with rhe Lions when his contract with the Rams is through

Kelly told Matthew when his contract is done with LA, he’s coming back to play for the Lions.

2 Likes

It was a joke but I still think he signs a one day contract with the Lions and retires here.

2 Likes

Assuming he doesn’t sign another extension with the Rams, that means the 2027 season. Good lord if we haven’t found a QB by then…just…wow.

2 Likes

Not a good move by Matt. Why? Then Matt would be akin to Christina Crawford. Who was pyschologically abused early. But after years, she escaped into the world of soap operas where she shined. When she returns home, learns that she had been disinherited.

Come to think of it. This would be a better commercial than the AT&T one.

1 Like

Being how he wins only one Super Bowl in LA and Goff wins two in Detroit … I predict that Lions fans won’t care in 5 years … lol

4 Likes

What evidence do you have that we could?

1 Like

We already have.

Geelong Cats Reaction GIF by NAB

4 Likes

That’s gotta be Minshew’s kid.

3 Likes

I think it depends on how much longer he plays with that back of his. If he only plays a couple more years, he’ll probably retire a Lion, more than that and no. It would be too much like being asked to be buried next to your ex-wife.

If, and I know I’m shotgunning a keg full of blue kool-aid here, but if the Lions attain their own Super Bowl while he’s still playing, expect him to retire a Ram.

1 Like

When the Rams extended him, I think we got the answer to this.

1 Like

Yes, because when the Rams extend you its serious business!

Whats Up Yo GIF by Banana Republic

Los Angeles Rams Reaction GIF by Gatorade

1 Like

I personally think he retires as a Ram because that is where he will have the most success and notoriety. I do believe he will give a lot of love to the Lions when that day comes, but will officially retire a Ram.

1 Like