Dose of Dion Dissects DJ and Detonates Da Draft Doldrums

Anyone remember signing Tyrell Williams last year? How he was going to be the #1 (if healthy) and the Lions signed him to a 1 year “prove it” deal because he was injured the year before? Seems like a repeat of history…

gcsnc

1 Like

Nobody… absolutely nobody… thought TW was a true #1 WR here.

The debate was whether he could be a solid # 2 WR.

Amd… he had ZERO history of traumatic brain injuries… so his injury in 2021 was no more likely for him than any other WR in the NFL. There were ZERO warning signs for concussion issues with TW.

It’s not like he had a history of knee or hamstring injuries… we sign him… and then he has yet another leg injury.

Apples and oranges.

Chark’s only major injury was in 2021… when he got rolled up on from behind while blocking.
It’s not an injury that indicates any kind of issue with soft tissues or a body breaking down from long-term issues.

1 Like

That’s fair as far as not counting on Williams to be a #1. But he did miss the entire 2020 season with a torn labrum before we signed him, which lead to the lower priced 1 year “prove it” deal. It’s the same situation with Chark… Not saying he will or won’t continue to have an injury concerns, but sometimes some players get bit by the injury bug and have a tough time staying healthy.

Will Tyrell ever play again?
Did he retire?
I dont see that he’s signed with a team.

LOL → I almost never go anywhere during rush hour. Making a bad situation impossible. None for me, thanks. :wink:

Natalie ? :laughing: :laughing:

Read it again, Cub.

1 Like

You made my day with this post.

1 Like

He’s still a FA. From what I read, it’s expected that he’ll end up on someone’s practice squad.

It persists.

Tougher to get rid of than most VDs.

1 Like

LOL → tougher to get rid of than Matt Millen

1 Like

you said “Nattie-lite” , ‘I’ jokingly said and turned it into ‘Natalie’ like a woman’s name.

1 Like

Ah ok, I thought you just misread it .

I applaud the effort, man. I have to explain my jokes sometimes too. :wink:

1 Like

Yet if everyone understands them they are unlikely to be funny…

1 Like

There’s truth to that too. As long as you are entertained and spreading your fun energy, it impacts ppl in a positive way far more often than not.

Keep on telling jokes! Bottom line!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.