Draft Poll - If You were GM who you got!?

Donald would be the #1 pick all day and twice on Tuesday.

I wanted to make a thread about Williams being a darkhorse shocker pick at 2 but thought I would get roasted for it. Glad to hear I’m not the only one who thought of it.

1 Like

If Jahlani Tavai can be picked in the early 2nd round, anything is possible,

1 Like

Willis @ 21% blows my mind. But, every vote counts. Is he even the best QB in the draft? Not sure.

1 Like

What this tells me is that Hamilton should have skipped all the combine events like Willis did. At least if the Den was drafting, not so sure about the real guys.

1 Like

I didn’t expect that either.

1 Like

I have been against Thibs from the beginning but I think he is going to be the pick. We’re not going to draft a LT, What are you talking about Willis with the QB talk at 2? The next possible edge rusher blew up the underwear Olympics but didn’t do shit in college. I would put my money on Thibs right now.

1 Like

Confused Gary Coleman GIF

1 Like

Im not sold on him either.

I think Jermaine Johnson is getting underrated. He had 5 sacks in 7 games in his final year with Georgia. SEC very good football. And 12 sacks this year in 12 games. Thibs plays in the Pac-12 which is pretty awful competition and has to make excuses for lack of production.

2 Likes

And JJ destroyed the competition at the senior bowl.

2 Likes

I’m surprised that many voted for Willis. I thought I was more “all alone” on that one.

Some smart fellas in here. :wink:

1 Like

I just don’t see it Natty!? What do you see from Willis that says future star!?

If I was GM, I’d take Wilson, because he’s the guy I have the most confidence in to be a top 10 player at his position.

But that’s just so unrealistic.

2 Likes

I like his physical tools.
I like who he is as a man.
I like who he is as a leader.
I believe in his ability to EMBODY…not just implement.

This isn’t a guy who can just understand and do well on a white board, it is a person who operates in faith…a faith that will allow him to succeed at a higher level than ppl expect/think.

People will laugh at this, but I like his energy. I believe he WILL do it.

3 Likes

I will never laugh at ur thoughts, because ur right way more often than wrong. Last year, you kept banging the table for J-Will over and over, and guess what, he’s a stud RB for Denver.

2 Likes

Thanks, bro

Lots of ppl laugh when I talk about energy. Willis has a knowingness…a faith about him. Deep knowingness about himself/his abilities.

3 Likes

And you also admit when ur wrong, and that’s the best trait I see in posters. It’s one thing to talk shit all the time, but when you come back and say you were wrong, I got serious respect for that.

3 Likes

TY, bro.

I think NFL franchises should look into the things I talk about. I’d be happy to do it for the Lions, and give my opinions.

2 Likes

People often laugh or get angry at the things they don’t understand.

2 Likes