Dwayne Haskins = Jordan Love

What makes Jordan Love so great? He’s just a project.

If the Lions are going to pick up anyone like that, I would prefer Winston.

If Minshew is available I take a shot with him. I don’t think he’ll be available. Gardner isn’t bad, but he does need a little improvement in some areas. He’s a lot farther along than Haskins and he seems to make good decisions off the field. I really wanted Quinn to draft him in 2019.

It was just the 1st round QB comparison between him and Haskins.

If he is cheap, why not? What’s the downside?

If he demands big bucks and guaranteed money, then pass.

And, I’m hoping we pull a GB this year or next - getting a QB to sit- not play for a season or two behind MS… assuming we keep him

One NFL Team Reportedly “Intrigued” By Dwayne Haskins (msn.com)

SAY WHAT?!!

Hmmm. The Panthers. That’s very interesting.

So would Panthers pass on drafting a QB if they take Haskins?
That would be good if we are moving on from Stafford. Not so good if we want to bolster our defense.

I don’t think the Panthers would totally pass on a QB if they do sign Haskins. They may sign Haskins for depth & to have another option at QB and take a QB on the 2nd or 3rd day of the draft.

Haskins is a knucklehead, Ron Rivera with cancer couldn’t get him to toe the line, why would any other coach fare differently? Belichick certainly won’t go near him, and people should be very wary of him claiming to have grown and matured, JaMarcus Russell and Johnny Manziel did the same thing many times.

He’s had multiple coaching regimes lose faith in him on the field, and has been cut in record time for a first round QB. He’s made zero progress from last year to this both on and off the field, someone will pick him up for camp but he won’t be on a 53 man roster come the start of the season.

Fields will be no different then Haskins.

Did Haskins clear the waiver wire?

Yes

1 Like

He’s going to have to take a prove it deal… if he want to get paid big: work you butt off until 2025!!

For fun:

Agreed…Now that would be a winning organization move…take Winston as a backup and see if he is coachable. It’s almost like the Saints know what they are doing…:joy:

It’s hard to keep him in the building . I think he will end up as a photographer, that’s his passion

2 Likes

I can see it now. Stafford will come to the sidelines looking for the still pictures on the Microsoft Surface for what the defense was doing on the last drive. Haskins would hand him a tablet with pics of him on his last vacation with hookers and blow.

3 Likes

Good for Dwayne. He probably doesn’t actually want to play in the NFL. He took his skills and talents and corralled it into $15 million dollars and won’t have to step on a football field ever again.
He is set for life and can pursue things he really cares about without having the health issues that guys who play in the NFL for 10+ years have.

I wish it was this idealistically true for all brother! But it’s not

Just a small snapshot but this kid has money and at just 23 is finding his “happiness” in a strip club? Drugs and alcohol? This kid was brought up defining himself thru success on the football field… he most likely is a lost soul that has no clue what to pursue with the only thing he knows is now gone… football.

Praying he figured it out but someone is going have to guide that young man as a mentor…

Happiness and serenity comes from within and he doesn’t know that yet imho