Eagles' Matt Patricia shakeup makes zero sense based on every NFL job he's had the past few years

WE KNOW

7 Likes

I had a nightmare last night about the eagles players carrying him off the field in the NFC championship game.

1 Like

Funny, that sounds more like their nightmare than ours, LOL.

2 Likes

The promotion of Patricia made that less likely.

1 Like

For the life of me I don’t understand how this obnoxious human being keeps getting these gigs. What am I missing? The man is a hairy douche.

2 Likes

So listening to Eagles fans and from what ive seen all year:

Secondary has been getting cooked pretty much all season

From them apparently, Slay and Bradberry have both been regressing (Ive seen Bradberry get cooked multiple times so I can agree with this overall.)

Slay is out till post season now

and they have been on a losing streak for a bit, but im guessing some lockeroom issues?

just weird though to see this happen in the middle of the season.

1 Like

Nepotism

biggest issue through the the big 4 sports in North America coaching, outside of maybe the NBA, but they do use some re-treads usually.

1 Like

Really, they’ve been getting cooked going back to last year. Dudes trying to make a play and leaving their own guy uncovered cost them.

went on the Eagles Subreddit just to see what they are saying

Byard made a comment that seemed to indicate a loss or lack of trust between Desai and lockeroom in terms of film and scouting

yikes.

1 Like

True, but its been really bad this year though.

1 Like

Could be a Seattle upset tonight, which wouldn’t bother me in the least.

honestly

benefits to either or for tonight

we clinch the playoffs, but we likely remain the 3 seed

or we dont clinch, but we can move up to the 2nd seed.

I’m sure Slay will be happy to play under MP’s calls again.

1 Like

Yeah, for their Net Points to be only +21… that tells ya somethin’.

I think Patricia is a teachers pet ass kissing brown noser who is a master manipulator.
I picture Fatboy in the owners ear convincing him how he can do better.
I â– â– â– â– â– â– â–  hate Matt Patricia. To the core of my soul. â– â– â– â–  that guy.

2 Likes

You mean like manning the leads on Blimp boy.

no need to hold back…. :laughing::laughing::laughing:

2 Likes

Where is Bob Quinn these days? He was an idiot besides bringing us the Oline we have

I wanted him here when they hired Quinn. I had heard enough stories about him being the next Bill Parcells, that I was fully on board.

By the time Bob Quinn hired him and used that “better than 9-7” line on a roster he sabotaged to fire Caldwell, the excitement wasn’t there. Everything after that is just misery.

But here we are with true Parcells disciples running the program. No, they weren’t the talk of the league before being hired, but at least they’re not immature coattail-riding failures with no ability to think on their own.

4 Likes

He’s throwing the sawdust on the vomit of a Tilt-A-Whirl. He got demoted from actually running it.

1 Like