Eagles Sign Suh

1 Like

That makes a ton of sense. They need solid depth, he wants to be on a winning team (rebuffed the Browns and Raiders). Great move all around for them, bit of a bummer for us.

4 Likes

I hope football doesn’t start to become like basketball with all the superstar vets colluding to make super teams

7 Likes

Agree. Rewarding a player for skipping 3/4’s of the season and cherry picking a team is weaksauce. I hope it backfires on the Eagles.

5 Likes

Is free agent DT Sheldon Richardson next man up?

1 Like

I used to think Suh only cared about money. He’s proven me wrong though, since he skipped half a season’s pay in order to sign with a winner. He seems to have changed since he chased the money to Miami only to flame out there.

1 Like

He still probably getting a nice payday

1 Like

He’s been a mercenary since leaving here, not a surprise.

5 Likes

He won by Miami standards then won some more ultimately got a ring

1 Like

WE should-have gotten him-first.

Eagles now have added Quinn and Suh in the last 2 weeks. They are serious about winning. Slay and Suh back together on a 1st place team… sigh

4 Likes

Exactly where it’s headed, how long until Gronk joins Brady or another team?

Same with OBJ.

2 Likes

And… Linval Joseph.

1 Like

How?

Suh has no interest in playing for a team that doesn’t have a chance to make the playoffs.

3 Likes

All In Poker GIF by PokerStars

1 Like

forgive me. I didn’t know that The Eagles walked on water and are sure to make the playoffs. WE need D-help, that’s why I said that.

Why in the world would Suh come here?

4 Likes

your right we can’t possibly have been working on our defense so MAYBE somebody like Suh could see we are trying and have/actually got some decent persons in there now…so He MAY consider it…but we’re The Lion’s ■■■■ having a defense-right. why would he?

You do realize that Suh isn’t going to sign with a team that doesn’t have a legitimate shot at the Super Bowl, Right? That rules out Detroit as an option for him.
Even if we did want him (which we shouldn’t), he wouldn’t come here.
If we are going to help our defense, we need a player to help us this year AND future years. Suh’s a mercenary, it’s a one year contract. Trade for a good young player, don’t sign a 35 year old player to a one year contract.

4 Likes

Not sure I’d call Suh a superstar vet at this point…and I love the guy

1 Like