Early line on Eagles game?

Not sure this’ll get past the censors…but here goes.

What’s the line on game 1 - vs Eagles? I can’t get on my on-line site to access. I guess they want me to reload!

1 Like

The line a few weeks ago had the Eagles as 4.5 point favorites. Doing a quick check it looks like various sources have the same 4.5 point line or have moved to Eagles by 3.5.

2 Likes

What censors?

1 Like

The fact that they beat us by a cool 40 last year, and Vegas still believes in us…This must be our year fellas!!!

ps - never bet on the Lions

7 Likes

Rule number 1 of everything - never bet on the lions

Learned that lesson at a young age multiple times

3 Likes

Same Brother, we keep reminding them, but they keep falling for it.

2 Likes

Oh I’m sure if I started a thread on hookers and blow I’d get a warning…at least!

1 Like

You can’t bet on the Lions using the moneyline, but we are pretty good against the spread. The “hands to the face” Packers game sucked as a Lions fan…but we covered the spread. The “missed delay of game, longest field goal in history” Ravens game sucked as a Lions fan…but we covered the spread. The batted ball game against the Seahawks…covered the spread.

Our most painful moments as fans were winning bets if you took the points. Just don’t bet on us outright. Thats the fools bet.

4 Likes

I had multiple losses against the spread, albeit this was in the late 90s early 2000s when I finally gave up

1 Like

I doubt it, anything but politics. Hookers and blow, probably what most of the coaches were up to during the players lead practice, before the Wendy’s run of course. lol

1 Like

Never bet on game 1 of the season. Way, way too many variables in play.

5 Likes

ehhh… I don’t know about that….

2 Likes

My favorite cocaine….

2 Likes

I mean, if you want to hang out, you’ve gotta take her out…

1 Like

Lions will lose by 20+

1 Like

screw illicit drugs sad if you have to depend on it to get through in life.

20…anyway.

I remember that before last year, it was supposedly easy money that the Lions wouldn’t cover the spread.

You have my full attention….

1 Like