Early line on Eagles game?

Oh I’m sure if I started a thread on hookers and blow I’d get a warning…at least!

1 Like

You can’t bet on the Lions using the moneyline, but we are pretty good against the spread. The “hands to the face” Packers game sucked as a Lions fan…but we covered the spread. The “missed delay of game, longest field goal in history” Ravens game sucked as a Lions fan…but we covered the spread. The batted ball game against the Seahawks…covered the spread.

Our most painful moments as fans were winning bets if you took the points. Just don’t bet on us outright. Thats the fools bet.

4 Likes

I had multiple losses against the spread, albeit this was in the late 90s early 2000s when I finally gave up

1 Like

I doubt it, anything but politics. Hookers and blow, probably what most of the coaches were up to during the players lead practice, before the Wendy’s run of course. lol

1 Like

Never bet on game 1 of the season. Way, way too many variables in play.

5 Likes

ehhh… I don’t know about that….

2 Likes

My favorite cocaine….

2 Likes

I mean, if you want to hang out, you’ve gotta take her out…

1 Like

Lions will lose by 20+

1 Like

screw illicit drugs sad if you have to depend on it to get through in life.

20…anyway.

I remember that before last year, it was supposedly easy money that the Lions wouldn’t cover the spread.

You have my full attention….

1 Like

Lol - easy killer! :upside_down_face::crazy_face:

You have to remember you are talking to a recovering addict / alcoholic!

It’s just fun to be able to talk smack about it and not care; it’s a good song too! :joy:

4 Likes

Coach Lebowski hates the fuckin eagles!

Only if you accused a politician from partaking lol

To answer your original question. These are all on bet MGM
Lions +4.5
O/U 38.5
Lions Moneyline 165

I mentioned to my director that the lions and eagles play week 1 (he is a philly guy) and he asked what i wanted to wager… i immediately said i dont have the faith to bet money but we could put dinner on it.

3 Likes

Bet dinner…

…then go ahead and book the reservations before the game starts. Life as a Lions fan.

Good thing is that we live on opposite ends of the country so who knows when i would have to pay up

1 Like