Emmanuel Forbes & Big Play Dre

I think he is a good football player like Clark from Louisville. In the 5th round I look at them but in the 2nd or 3rd I just like too many other corners better. I take Stevenson from Miami if he’s there in the 2nd.

I like Stevenson. I could definitely see him being the target being that SDH coached him in Mobile. I also like that he has versatility.

I don’t think Forbes makes it to round 5. If he’s there in round 3 I’d consider it. If he weighed 185, he’d be one of my favorite 3 corners in the entire draft.

I like Jakorian Bennnet from Maryland and Terrell Smith from Minnesota but I have no idea where they go. My eyes tell me 3rd round the simulators say 5th rd or later.

1 Like

I like Banks at 18 if he is there I think he is a solid CB an has size Lions like an the attitude.

I think Smith for sure goes in the 3rd, maybe even the 2nd. Bennett tested great but I don’t think he has very good corner instincts. Kinda reminded me of a worse DJ Turner. Of course the league loves that kind of athleticism so nothing would shock me, but I’d be pretty surprised if he went before day 3.

I only saw the Terps play twice this year and I was trying to see Banks. Well they weren’t throwing to his side of the field so I saw a lot of Bennett in those games. I came away impressed and then I liked what he did in the drills at the senior bowl. Then they said the QBs at the senior bowl were so horrible that all the DBs looked great. He is just a player that caught my eye. Then when he ran at the combine it was like hey that’s my guy.

I like Terrell Smith too. I saw him play a lot more than Bennett. He has a solid build with long arms. Very impressed with him and my only concern was his long speed to stay at corner. He ran a 4.41 so that solidified him in my mind. Well last I looked PFF had him as the 299th player. I just go with what I see but I don’t see them all.

His size is what is concerning to me. If we still facet picked up a DB by pick 55…I’d be good with Forbes. But I’d estimate that he’ll need Darius Slay-level of time (and a good 20lbs) to be a decent CB in the NFL.

Anybody else seeing Forbes going mid-late round 1 now?

The NFL really hates its outliers, and Forbes is an extreme one at that weight. I have him as a top 30 guy overall, but I don’t think that’s where he goes.

That would be a surprise, second yes, but I don’t think he goes in the first.

DT as well…Chris Jones…Jeffrey Simmons

Fletcher Cox

2 Likes

Chalk him up for that round 5 DT with Clark NT and other SEC boys

I wanted him more than Gonzalez or Banks. Bummer that he goes to Washington

No CB on Brads radar in the 1st round.