Erin: Fools Gold

Exactly the way I feel.
I thought a knockout would be perfect.
But now I want to hold him up on his wobbly legs and keep punching.

2 Likes

Pack missed their window with the Rodgers/Adams/Jones /Referees group.

Tragic. Wont have any of them soon.

Cant wait to see the makeup holding calls rain down on them like Chixulub regolith.

Cheesehead Extinction Event.

6 Likes

Looove it

4 Likes

Love couldn’t beat out one of our Blough’s/Boyle’s (Can’t remember which one it was-they both looked equally terrible playing for us) for a backup spot early in his career.

Yeah I’m completely good with the Love era starting in Green Bay

4 Likes

Bottom line on Erin - after looking at what @Mr.Peabody sent, its kinda a waste of time talking about it until about May. The Packers won’t do anything before June 1.

1 Like

POTM nominee right there @Weaselpuppy - FTP’s!

Happy Monday Night Raw GIF by WWE

3 Likes

Like I said in another thread…Packer fans can’t wait to get rid of Aaron so they can quit pretending they actually like the guy.

Well they could, but they could set it so triggers after june 1st, which is common for some cuts and trades in general (though it does mean that it can be backed out of during this period)

1 Like

Old folks retirement home……

1 Like

haha if only it all was that simple!

1 Like

They can’t back out if it is a pinky swear.

1 Like

Even if love turns out to be a good quarterback he still won’t play at the level of farve and Rodgers. That is an improvement. We’ve shown we can beat good quarterbacks. It’s the constant hall of fame level we struggle with.

2 Likes

dea d meat! that’s what he’s gonna turn into!
:facepunch: :sunglasses:

Hackett hired by Jets to be OC… those Rodgers trade rumors are going to heat up now.

3 Likes

Feels like a precursor. Gotta wonder if the conversation has already happened.

3 Likes

Because Hackett was so good at getting Rodgers to come to Denver?

And did such a fine job with Russell and those receivers.

I do think the Jets look good though with the defense and a couple guys on offense. Get their line and RB healthy and another draft and they should be good!

1 Like

I think the packers might be a little more inclined to trade Rodgers this year. Jets would be an n retesting team with a legitimate QB.

1 Like

as much as it seems to defy the laws of nature, I see jets as lions food

What, is Rodgers going to play for the Vikes before this all over, too?

2 Likes