ErinLand SAGA

Incredible :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: please let this be true

5 Likes

I can’t stand this guy.

4 Likes

I love Gutkenhurst running the Packers. Since Rodgers trade results in a cap charge for the Packers, it’s no big deal if they wait. Not sure if the Jets want to wait though. I’d love for them to say screw this and go elsewhere, especially after going after some players on Rodgers wish list.

As for Rodgers, I don’t know if there is a more self absorbed person on the planet.

8 Likes

I really want him to stay in GB so that team can beat him twice again.

3 Likes

Which I believe is forcing them from making any type of big FA moves. The Packers may get picks but they are in rebuild mode and possibly looking at the cellar of the NFC North.

I think best case scenario for Lions is that this all drags out, Erin stays in Green Bay and his play continues to drop off. Everyone hates the Packers then.

1 Like

I hope he waits then decides to retire… packers get nothing and the jets get screwed. Win win

7 Likes

From our previous conversations and the write up by Jason at OTC, there was some wisdom in waiting until post June 1st for the Packers.

2 Likes

Me too. Because if he goes to the Jets, Kerby Joseph will demand a trade to the Dolphins, Bills or Patriots.

1 Like

So much drama.

You gotta hand it to Rodgers though.

He is clearly the best woman to ever play the game.

3 Likes

Retiring saves Packers a ton of cash. I’d rather they have to pay him.

Tons of cash after everyone signs helps packers how?

The Packers need to just build him a little mushroom hut on the sidelines, let him live there. Even into retirement. Erin only knows Erin, she don’t know Jack, and doesn’t care about beans. Pay him and play him and talk about how he almost was GOAT, while wallowing in the cellar of the NFC.

I hope

1 Like

Love the ending,

How am I going to meet all those demands?
Smile . . . First time?

1 Like

What happens to if all those guys sign with jets except one.odell…and he says nope you didnt get all 4 i retire

2 Likes

I was just thinking that last night, what a dick move. He would be the person to do it though lol

1 Like

Retiring is off the table. Rodgers ain’t sharing that retirement stage with Tom Brady…no shot

2 Likes

BREAKING NEWS: Aaron Rodgers has demanded that the Jets also acquire Jordan Love and force him to sit on the bench behind him for two more years.

3 Likes

*Aaron

Ultimate cock sucker move right there! :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Feedback Come Here GIF by Habitat

3 Likes