ErinLand SAGA

It’s old school. Like the difference between Taylor Swift and Stevie Nicks. " Taylor Swift writes whiny songs about all her ex’s. Stevie Nicks made her ex play guitar while she sung songs about what an asshole he was"

https://www.youtube.com/live/YFcZ2sUhjz8?feature=share

1 Like

I would LOVE to see Erin back in GB so the Lions can finally gain some retribution and at the same time she continues to erode the franchises ability to move on, dragging this out as long as possible is what I’m hoping for. The only drawback being we have to see and listen to his whiny little bitch ass in the media that much longer.

2 Likes

1 Like

Zach Wilson has that covered!! haha

1 Like

It’s like a soap opera watching them all flail around on this. I thought it was very interesting that Rodgers basically announced the trade before terms were actually agreed. Puts everyone in a weird spot…

Yea it’s a game of chicken as one poster said last week. No way the Jets are giving the Packers a 1st rounder.

They might, just not this year. GB saves $15 million I think if the transaction happens after the first of June.

What in the ever-loving name of ■■■■ is going on here?
Is this the teams bartering for his rate of value, or is he part of the problem still?

I would LOVE for him to stay in GB!

1 Like

Why deny him a HOF career? I mean, its in the GB karma cards, amirite?

Dan-campbell GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

I think the Jets have the leverage here in negotiations… I mean who else is the Packers going to trade Rodgers to!? The Jets already have Lazard signed. They already have Hackett, Rodger’s former OC. Rodgers wants to play there.

What are the Packers going to do!? There isn’t really any other trading partner besides the Jets. Keep Rodgers and not trade him? That aint happening.

If I’m the Jets I’m offering a 3rd round pick.

1 Like

Adam Schefter said the sides are far apart. The Jets want the Brett Favre deal, which was a conditional 4th rounder. The Packers want a DeShaun Watson/Russell Wilson/Matt Stafford deal.

I think one way for the Jets to get a better deal is to agree to take on a large part of the money Green Bay will have to eat in the trade. And Rodgers can do his part by being willing to tweak his deal.

2 Likes

Haha they are ■■■■■■■ dreaming! He’s gonna be 40 years old next season.

1 Like

Trade collapses
Rodgers retires
Packers get zero in return

…and jets still suck

2 Likes

Russ plays like he’s 40, Matty has a 40 yr old neck/back and DeShaun has 40 victims…err Instagram Masseuses (Massice? plural?) that are taking payoffs for sucking some Matt Patricia.

this is 40 man GIF

3 Likes

“14 years ago I said this guy is a blame deflecting, finger pointing diva, low leadership intangibles who is a master media manipulator that comes up small when it really matters.”

Skip Bayless on AR.

1 Like

Yet that guy loves Lebron :roll_eyes:

1 Like

How would Lebron behave if he had Dennis Rodman guarding him?
…the old school pistons?
…with the old school officiating?

Guy would be in tears every game!

2 Likes

He was in tears bc of cramps in his vaginerrrrr legs… in his legs…

1 Like