ErinLand SAGA

Getting fouled on the wrist, throwing himself across the floor, checking his NOSE for blood, then crying to the refs. …yeah…Goat? HAHAHAHAHAA!!!
He’s not even in the top 10 if he had to play in that era. They would have laughed him out of the building.

1 Like

LeBron vs MJ is the quintessential example of the difference in how people are today vs two generations ago… This generation, in general, in America, is SOFFFFFTTTTTT. Of course there are exceptions, but my god is it blatantly obvious how most people under 40 are unable to handle adversity.

EDIT… I’m 37 this year, but was raised by boomers.

Lots of truth to this. We raise so many little boys, instead of Men.
Raising a son this day & age, if you teach grit, toughness, centered energy, self love, work ethic etc…your kid will have zero competition for anything real.

This is a big part of why the Lions are so successful → they are training MEN…not just players. The ppl that play multiple years under Campbell will be better husbands, fathers, neighbors, brothers, sons, etc. Better for society in general. It’s amazing. This is one of the biggest reasons I’ve always loved the guy.

2 Likes

Preach!!

There is so much opportunity in today’s world to run circles around these little boys simply bc guys like me are willing to put in the work. I have brothers that are 14 and 16 years younger, I’ve offered both of them jobs working for me in construction starting at around 50k a year… They refuse… One washes cars for a collision repair shop and the other delivers for Jimmy Johns, they’ve been at their jobs for at least 2 years… They have absolutely no interest in hard work. Okay then, I’ll do it and laugh all the way to the bank.

2 Likes

I could give a ton of examples too, man. Keep on being an example for the world, man…especially if you have kids

3 Likes

Im also in construction.
What do you do? Can Dm

1 Like

I dont think its Erin that’s waiting, he already said he wants to go. I believe the hold up at this point is compensation from the Jets to Packers. As in how many draft picks will they get.

The perfect scenario would be that Erin retires a day or so after the trade is finalized and then GB would have to give the picks back and it just screws them of any ability to plan a course of action.

3 Likes

Dude, I love to joke around as you guys know. But you nailed it, I’m 40! Just unreal how soft most people are in modern day, not all, but so many. What would our ancestors say about us!?

I stopped coaching basketball after a decade because I was told by the AD, my practices were too hard and not inclusive enough. I wish I was joking, this is varsity high schools boys I’m talking about here.

I don’t doubt it one bit, I don’t recognize this country sometimes… It makes me sad, life got too easy here.

1 Like

And I wasn’t coaching in the US, it’s all over brother!

The tough kids are being raised in the poor countries, just being real.

2 Likes

That Joe Douglas sure seems like a great negotiator. Jeebus.

What.Is. Going .On. With. Boomer’s. Nether. Region.

• Rectangular Hernia
  • 5G Nut Roast
  • Old Dude Still Uses Palm Pilot
  • New Kind Of Depends
  • I DONT WANT TO KNOW!

0 voters

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.