Even IF Erin plays in GB this season, probably will....where will his mind and focus be?

I can’t imagine it would be nothing but football, I think his over all play will be a little “off”.

I would love that to happen, but I’m not counting on it. He will probably have another MVP type season. The dude threw 48 TD’s with only 5 picks last year.

Can’t wait for the day when he’s not in the NFC North anymore.

4 Likes

I don’t. He plays better pissed off.

6 Likes

Dude will tell the Gms to eat it. He probably have huge year and win the division.

i think the opposite, he will have another mvp type year if not mvp winner

2 Likes

He’ll play very well. His play last year was so out of this world that some regression is a definite possibility. He’ll still be elite though.

A-A-Ron thrives in these types of situations. He loves proving people wrong and it’s one of the reasons why he survived what he went thru when Favre was the starter. Most kids couldn’t have dealt with that and came out with confidence to perform. A-A-Ron is just built different. He’s like Michael Jordan in that regard. He takes every slight personally and it doesn’t cloud his performance…it gives him super powers.

Yup.
Hope our DL can knock the shit out of him. If not, he’ll shred us.

Yup. He’s a full on drama queen that is completely immersed in drama. It’s his emotional home, his wheelhouse.
I think him and Jordan frame things differently, but its very parallel.

Jordan is more of a centered force than a drama queen. A-a-ron is a GD prima Dona. SO talented. IMO, the best QB ever to play. I just am not a fan of him as a dude.

p.s. I didn’t like Jordan until he left Chicago. LOL.

If Jordan wasn’t the best player on the planet his entire legacy would be remembered differently. He is a diva, a heartless prick and in so many ways a terrible “friend.”

Winning is the best deodorant, and it makes alot of people excuse Jordan’s terrible behavior on “the price of winning.” It never was a price that had to be paid. It was just a double edged flaw in his personality that people dealt with.

1 Like

I can totally see what you’re saying, and we are likely having a difference in semantics.

Jordan’s Diva-ing is far more masculine and “rip your heart out” feel to it.
A-A-ron feels like a feminine little pansy cycling his energy.

MJ- Aggressively attacking and attempting to rip your heart out.
AR- Trowing a tantrum, instead of aggressively bitching (like Mike), his feels more like whining/crying.

There are just energetic nuances that make MJ feel more palatable to me. 100% truth, is that part of what makes ppl hate them is a major contributor to their professional greatness.

MJ would intimidate psychologically more than A-Rog.
To me, it sucks to face either of them, but and it could feel extremely hard to win against either one of them…but…one is more like “oh, shit…this is gonna suck.,” while the other is … “gotta go put up with this whiney, little, bitch getting a blow job from the dick-sucking officials.”

MJ is a muuuuch more masculine energy. To me, it makes it more palatable on a football field.
I hated Mike while he was playing, and truly didn’t appreciate what he did, until he left the bulls.

Rodgers is probably my least favorite dude in the NFL. LOL.

to me , he doesn’t WANT to play his ass off for a team that is testing his patience.-we’ll see.

Most likely he plays in GB this year and balls out just to spite management. Then, in the NFC championship game, he loses due to a lack of weapons, effectively putting the GM’s head on a platter for all of sports media to lambaste until Rodgers is traded.

1 Like

Truth here. Jordan’s douche factor is reportedly off the charts.
Seemingly everyone who actually knows him, comments on how much of a heartless prick he is, and always has been.
Used to be good at basketball though.

1 Like

Not only heartless, but sensitive as hell and even a seemingly normal interaction with him can go sideways in a hurry.

Dude - “How you doing Mike?”

MJ - “How you doing? WTF do you mean HOW YOU DOING?”

-DESTRUCTION MODE ACTIVATED-

Waiter gets fired for asking MJ how he’s doing. MJ rejoices in his power move. Fans think it’s totally awesome when they hear the story because “it’s MJ.”

If Rodgers plays the Packers are most likely in the NFC championship again. The dude is all that.

1 Like

MJ = THE prototypical alpha in modern sports era. No comparing anyone to him. Also a narcissist whose greatness stemmed from insecurity. That stuff goes hand in hand. Like most very friendly to those in his circle. Had an ex who used to babysit his kids, he was a total gentleman to her and her family. Had something to gain from it.

Also ironic that dudes posting on a message board during the summer have nothing better to talk about than analyzing reigning MVP’s headspace and coming to the conclusion that he’s an emotional pussy in some way. Funny shit. Lol the internet. We have good reason to be biased against Rodgers given the pain he’s inflicted on us and will continue to. Frankly I think the dudes funny.

On another note this gave me an idea. I think Den should keep a zoom room open, bet lots would enjoy, cool to actually talk and debate in real time As well as put faces to screen names.

wow - that’s crazy sensitive, and also ridiculous that he got fired for it.

That wasn’t a specific incident I was referencing. But when you dive into the darker side of MJ stories you will find alot of them like that. Stuff that’s like “WTF dude?”

Without his greatness MJ is a complete asshole in so many regards.

1 Like

I’m pretty sure that’s both of them.

2 Likes

MJ is a dinosaur from a bygone era. Even Kobe wasn’t MJ.

1 Like