Even IF Erin plays in GB this season, probably will....where will his mind and focus be?

You tried that and he rejected it.

Incorrect. We offered him a two year extension that would have made it financially unfeasible to trade him for two additional seasons.

Rodgers wants a long term commitment not delaying the inevitable by a year or two. Why didnt we make that 4 or 5 year deal? Because we have no intention on keeping past Love.

You realize that Rodgers is mad because we are replacing him in the first place, right?

So? He will be 38 when we trade him.

No, we will get far more for him next season when there are 10 -15 bidding rather then the 3-5 right now. Why trade him now for less when we can have him another year and trade him for more afterwards? That would be pointless. Trading him after 21’ was our original plan, so far everything is on track.

Yeah, I’ll post the rumored offers in my next post.

Because we tried to convince Rodgers to play this season doesn’t somehow equal some great desperation for him to be back lol. If it was, we would have given him the long term extension he wanted, we didnt. We offered him a restructure pushing out money and financially guaranteeing him the job through 22’, and an extension pushing out money and guaranteeing him the job through 23’. He rejected both of these because he wants a long term extension, not a delaying of the inevitable.

Instead. Rodgers caved, and accepted that he will play in 21’ despite the fact that the situation is not to his liking.

Yes. Rodgers will play this year, and then we will trade him next season. Just as we planned.

1 Like

If you’re talking right now, obviously you won’t get as much for Rodgers. If Love is a good QB, the FO made a mistake by not doing it this offseason. Of course, since they are afraid to start the Jordan Love ERA, they did the right thing by keeping Rodgers around.

The Packers FO was so terrified of having to use Love, that they made concessions to Rodgers to get him to play this season. Says a lot about their lack of faith in Jordan Love.

I feel much better about the Lions with Brian Gutekunst at the helm.

It’s funny, you don’t trust Schefter’s information, but you have this great insight into all these supposed contract details.

Then the Jordan Love ERA begins!!!
college semester GIF

2 Likes

It’s been reported that Rodgers was mad the Packers drafted a QB instead of getting him weapons to make a run at a Superbowl.
(which he should be)

Not to be rude but “your” takes on his situation seem more made-up than what is really going on.

1 Like

I just wanna see GB suck for at least 3 decades. Is that too much to ask?

1 Like

They’ve done it b4, I think they are on there way…after this year of course.

2 Likes

I think they’ll do well this year too. We need their GM and coach to suuuuuuuck.
Love starts a ripple of QB hell. Our coach is attempting to create a DL that you will need to compensate for. Whoever is playing QB will be running for their life.

Had fun around here last couple of days? :sweat_smile:

I think we’re seeing the collective packer fan base anxiety boil over through this character and these “arguments”

I think The Pack is going to come out “kind of awkward” to start the season and all the headaches they have will weigh on them all season to some extent. WE need to take advantage and just beat them and NOT %$#@ let off the gas if we have a 2 or 3 score lead !! I HATE that chit !!! cuz you know the Zebras are going to come out when that happens and create BS calls to get GB back a chance again.

Absolutely wrong. It was reported he was mad because we drafted his replacement, the idea it was about weapons was nothing but imaginative speculation.

Rodgers never voiced any displeasure at his weapons.

Not to mention. Why would he need more weapons? We have literally the best O, passing O, and offensive cast in the league lol. Rodgers whole O is loaded, not having a big recognizable name next to Adam’s at WR hardly means much.

Campbell will have them properly motivated. I expect rookie mistakes. TONS of new guys learning a new play book. Lots of youth, lots of gelling going on, etc. D will be better on scheme alone.

That said, I think Rodgers is going to be as good as he has ever been. Dude will shred the league, this year. IMO…
-He’s the best QB I’ve ever seen play (makes me puke a little bit to even say that)
-He’s gonna be pissed
-He’s wants another big contract
-He’s got something to prove, now more than ever

He really does look human when pressured. We need to do that, cuz that wussy-ass MF’r is good at football.

1 Like

Incorrect. We will get more for him after the season due to significantly more teams bidding. Why trade him for less now when we can trade him for more later? We aren’t afraid to start the Love era, which is why waited it out until Rodgers gave up and came crawling back to us tail tucked between his legs.

What concessions did the Packers make? Voiding his 23’ doesn’t affect us, as we are trading him after the season. Trading him after the season isn’t a concession, as that was our original plan anyway. Including him in personel decisions after FA and the draft in his last season, obviously doesn’t mean much.

Please answer the question. Dont just not respond because you dont have answer. What actual concessions did GB make?

Gutekunst recordwise is on pace to be the best GM we ever had, but thanks for playing chief.

Why would anyone trust Schefter? His dumbass fabricated a draft day report and then admitted he had no source for it. His reliability is seriously in question right now.

Yes. After this season we will trade Rodgers for a larger haul then we could get right now, and initiate the Jordan Love era. Exactly as we have been clearly financially preparing for since drafting Love.

No need to be anxious anymore. We won. Rodgers conceded and reported to camp like a good boy.

team winning GIF

1 Like

Your WR’s outside of Davante are who again?
Lazard and Scantling neither have had over 40 receptions.
Your Tight Ends are who again?
Without Rodgers you guys have crap compared to most teams.

1 Like

Aaron Rodgers is holding them back.

1 Like

Yeah obviously.
Just think how many Superbowl’s the Packers could have won without Rodgers as their QB.

1 Like

We had the best O and passing O in football last year.

We have the best O line, best RB core, and a top 3 TE (Tonyan).

Yea, crap compared to most teams, except for, you know, far and away the best offensive cast in football LOL.

The closest to us, the Bucs and Chiefs, are worse at every single position group except WRs.

15. Robert Tonyan, Green Bay Packers

Top 3 Tight End, eh?!?! LOL

Tight End Rankings: The 32 best TEs entering the 2021 NFL season

1. Tonyan may train with Kittle in the offseason, but he has yet to show the tackle-breaking prowess of his workout partner. He didn’t register any missed tackles forced after the catch in 2020. That didn’t stop him from putting up a highly productive year in a Green Bay offense that was clicking on all cylinders, though.

Tonyan saw more than 15 targets for the first time in his NFL career, and he generated a passer rating of 148.3 on his 58 looks in the passing game. That mark led all qualifying tight ends in 2020.

Not in the top 10 on this site either, weird.

Not top 10 on this one either.

1 Like