Fantasy vs Reality….Draft Edition

I agree that endurance can be an issue for a guy his size. That said, the guy is not slow, getting on and off the field should not be an issue for him anymore than it is for someone like Vita Vea. He is a play wrecker offenses have to plan for and would be a monster to have on the D-line rotation.

I would say there is almost zero chance he makes it to our 2nd pick anyway. :slight_smile: Just Wishful thinking.

1 Like

I wouldn’t say there’s zero chance, run-stuffing NTs that play <50% of snaps generally fall on draft day, especially if they don’t offer much against the pass (like Vea or Ngata). I don’t think Davis is that kind of player but he’s a stone-cold killer against the run. He’d be perfect for the Chargers, immediately shoring up one of their main weaknesses. But again, GMs don’t tend to go for them that high.

Dexter Lawrence slid further than I thought he would for that very reason.

The way this reads, it sounds like Vea and Ngata offered nothing against the pass…but I don’t think that’s the way you meant it.

You are correct, me bad grammar sometime.

1 Like

1 Like

LoL. Love it

It’s my fault, I failed to specify “why” I even included the article in my post…

Of course there is some double talk in there and not I’m using the details of the trade us odd too…

The last 4/5 mocks I’ve read, and simulated have the likes of N Dean, McCreary, D Lloyd, Booth, etc are all screaming up boards. The one I included had guys going closer to where I expect them to go…