Fire Dan Campbell!

“I don’t feel like Judon wrecked the game, I don’t feel like he wore our tackles out or anything like that.” - Dan Campbell

This dude lives on a different planet

2 Likes

Oh Yeah GIF

Holy shit…he’s beyond Lionized, he’s UBER Lionized.

Yikes!!!

Pete Carrol and bb likely hall of farmers

I think it’s too late. Their descendants are going to be shamed for generations.

I’m still trying to figure out how Bill Belichick completely shut down this offense without Tom Brady.

So’s Dan and Glenn

Those calling Campbell a “meathead”.
Go stand in front of a mirror and answer this question. How long have I been watching this team?
Who’s the meathead?
You’re all pissed because you bought in, again!

Maybe Dan Campbell would be better in a Coordinator position? Dan is a man of extreme highs and extreme lows. You get the full spectrum with his personality, but does that keep the ship’s crew calm…when the seas are rough? I like Dan. He’s a good human…and may be a great coach…but not a great Head football coach.

Glenn has more of that ‘even keel’ emotional stability (like Jim Caldwell)

I have no idea anymore.

No one can argue with firing Dan Campbell after a 4-17-1 start in Detroit.

The team is in shambles, top to bottom.

Any of you guys have any early favorites in terms of who you want to see replace Campbell?

Looking over the list of coordinators and retreads out there. A few interesting names, no one huge standing out other than Payton though, who is obviously not coming to Detroit.

I cancelled $6K worth of Season Tix that I had held for 15 years when we hired Coach Meathead.
I have not bought into him for 1 second. I knew he was a fraud from the introductory press conference.

But I still watch them on TV sometimes (today) and listen to them on the radio hoping I was wrong.

What I saw today was right there with the 2008 TDay game vs. the Titans and the game in London that was horrific.

So yea, I was willing to wait and see but I never once and still haven’t bought in that Campbell is a good coach.

1 Like

You’re a smarter man than me.

lol no. absolutely not.

What’s frustrating is that the Jets, Giants, and Jaguars look like real football teams while we still look like SOL with a coach that is in way over his head.

1 Like

They should have stuck to a 3-4 defense. They don’t have the personnel to play a 4-3.

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.