Fire Dan… make Staley interim… SELL!

I agree Lyonfan1 jumped off the deep end with this remark I could handle some of his ideas this thought IMO has nothing to do with Lions or HC

2 Likes

I’m selling today……

Swift, Decker, and I’d field calls for Goff….

I’d set a value at each guy, and if we could hit that value, I’d begrudgingly move on….

1. Decker is a tough one. He’s having a down year amidst chaos. He was hurt and then down last year, and down more this year. The fact that he is making Von Miller money is tough. He’s making top 4-5 LT money the next 2, and he’s 30 before next season. Might be time to move Sewell back where he belongs for a whole offseason. Hell, rest of this season. Extend Jonah Jackson and you have have LT, LG, and C young and locked up. I’d take a 2nd and 3rd from Cincy?

2. Goff is a guy I’ve supported, and in the right situation, I still do. In order to see what he can do here, it would take the OL, Swift, Jamo, Chark getting and staying healthy…. Without that he’s a 3-5 win QB and I’m not extending that…. I wonder if Tennessee, Carolina, Colts, Texans, etc would have interest? I’d take a 2nd and a 4th…

3. Swift- to the Giants for 3rd and 5th Saquon insurance for rest of the year and cheap next year? Or Tampa? Fournette is out of juice…

4. Young/Stroud/Levis

5. Foskey

6. J Gibbs

7. RT

8. CB

9. LB

10. DT

11. RG

12. WR

13. S

14. LB

15. RG

16. K

Sign vet CB, S, LB, and Daron Payne….

B Young
Gibbs
Hock
Jamo
Saint
Reynolds
Rookie 4th
Raymond

Sewell, Jackson, Rags, E Brown, Rookie 2nd

Payne,  McNeill,  rookie 3rd/Paschal

Foskey Rodrigo Jack Campbell Hutch

Okudah V Bell. Joseph M peters/Rookie 2nd

Now we know we are playing for #1…. In each round!

1 Like

We knew it was a rebuild, but 20 games into the rebuild—let’s blow it all up and start again??!! DUMB!!

6 Likes

Sadly it’s not dumb… it’s the only option!

We are paying Decker 20MM each of the next 2 years and keeping Sewell who just turned 22 about 20 days ago at RT….

We are paying over 11M next year to a RG who was a rotational guy in Philly, and has MISSED 50%of his games here!

We have 2 more years with Goff who can’t succeed without a team and weapons around him (duh), and those 2 are at 31M which I think is reasonable. However we either start the rebuild again or pay him 45M a year on an extension next offseason???

Are we gonna extend Swift? Can he manage 300 touches ever in this league?

• Jamaree Salyer, K Walker 3…. We
    Spend a 2nd on a RB and mid rounder on an OT
    and we save about 21M on replacements.
1 Like
1 Like

I have to agree with @Lyonfan1 here. Saying it using a 20 games sounds like a short amount of time. But in that year and a half, it just hasn’t worked. So if we see the same amount of improvement in the next 20 games as we have in the last 20, will we approve of the rebuild then?

I doubt it!

Their tackles aren’t great but they’re definitely not the problem in Cincy. The problem is their IOL is absolute garbage.

Besides, with his age and contract, we might get a 4th for Taylor Decker. That’s all Robert Quinn got Chicago.

Fair price, but nobody is making that move in season for a 30 million dollar QB. I’d also try and see if I could get a late 1st out of whoever I’m trading with, because I think that’s reasonable.

Swift isn’t getting traded. Campbell knows he has to have Swift healthy to win games, and he has to win games to get everyone off the Fire Campbell train.

I might puke if we take Foskey. I didn’t even know he was on the field when they played us this year. He’s anoter JAG guy IMO.

I like taking Gibbs and Young.

Dawand Jones is a guy we could look at in the 3rd as a RT, but I’m not sure his game translates to the NFL very well. He has all the size in the world and actually moves well for being that size, but I don’t think I’d trust someone that big to try and lock down a Von Miller or a smaller EDGE like that.

And I agree with Goff’s and Decker’s cap savings we need to spend on defensive FAs.

Lol rebuild my ass , we’re rebuilding the same ole shit. This rebuild is like Marnelli we’re rebuild to get the top pick in the draft.

Drunk Beach GIF

1 Like

Jonah Williams begs to differ

hes actually been regressing since hes been drafted lol, hes on pace to give up more sacks than he did last year

Aging

4 Likes

Hahaha!!!

2 Likes

I will take a super sized bowl of crow please….

3 Likes

LOL!!!

What an idiot.

4 Likes

Yeah, you guys really overreacted.

#TeamDan

7 Likes

I appreciate having some comrads owning their crow with me… lol

I do want to be fair to the “crow crew….”

1. Stop going for it on 4th down- we did it because we didn’t trust the defense, but it’s also possibly true the defense lacked confidence because we didnt trust them. Kicking a FG and pinning them deep is much harder on the opponent than stopping you with no points at the 38…

2. Try out enough kickers til you find one who can make 95% extra points and 80% of FGs…. There are only 31 others in NFL rosters…. Just make sure we employ one of the 32 best in the world is all I ask.

3. Stop leaving Hutch in constant double team land by crashing him inside strong side.

I would say 100% of us felt this way after week 3…. Maybe before? So the fact that we didn’t address for weeks equates to deserved criticism.

This, has not aged well…

2 Likes

I’d have to say this point is fair to both sides. I don’t think the team had a kicker they trusted for a solid 3-5 week range there.

With that said, still not an excuse for not using Fox more earlier in the year. He pinned them once today and damn near it did at twice. Also booted one to flip the field. As well as seemingly trusting their kicker.

I think those two things are also part of flipping the narrative the last few weeks.

Happy Kenan Thompson GIF by Saturday Night Live

Look I don’t know exactly how it works in the big boy world…. But in Philly it seems like the moment they lost a big DT, they went after get DTs to bolster the unit.

Then when minny lost Irv Smith, we benefited from a nice pick swap and some cap relief as Minny NEEDED A - TE

• I feel like DC should have been screaming at Holmes to find a kicker who didn’t suck. Letting Patterson walk confused me… what we did between that and Money Badger was beyond confusing.

PS- the vikes pick in 2 is going to get better, and ours in 4 is getting worse!

1 Like

4 Likes