First round Crow eating found here!

McCarthy and Nolan have both come out and said A-A-Ron was a dick, and that was a big part of the decision. Its crazy that McCarthy was his coach for a Super Bowl years later.

1 Like

This

1 Like

Look, I’m not going to go back and forth with you. It’s obvious you were so desperate to throw this in peoples faces that you had to do it in a thread that wasn’t intended for that. Yep, and I’m the petty one.

You started the conversation. But let’s be cute and send funny gif’s that somehow make it seem as though you really don’t care, yet you always initiate conversations w me…….let’s critique someone or call them out as you said and then act like it’s not a big deal.

Thanks for sharing your unwanted opinion

toilet GIF

Anyone starting a 2nd round crow eating thread, I believe I need to testify.

3 Likes

This is frankly getting kinda silly

1 Like

Late edition but I was definitely on board with Willis at 2, as well as suggesting Dean or JJ could be the pick at 2 as well.

There’s probably a lot of other goofy things I said I don’t remember now but those are the ones that stick out to me!

I’m very happy with Hutch and Williams!

Oh, I think I suggested drake johnson at 2 as well… so in the future just remember to not listen to anything I say about the draft! :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

1 Like

Imma eat some that there tasty crow platter. At least in terms of draft position. I know he’s not a perfect prospect, but malik seemed to sh*t gold throughout the draft process, and everyone was raving. But they weren’t buying.

I’m gonna root for the guy and hope he makes 31 teams eat crow in the end.

2 Likes

No reason for anyone to eat crow. We all wanted who we wanted.

I have conviction that T Jones, B Hall, and D Lloyd will be monsters. We shall see.

Dean or Willis going later than expected doesn’t end them at all…

Teams will likely be passing on QBs in round 1 for awhile, bet that…. UNLESS- Wilson, Lawrence, Fields, Lance show out big…

The 49ers go to NFC Champ game and SB with a vet…. Then trade 3 picks for Lance- say they go 5-12 this year….

Jets, Texans, Jags all played rookie QBs, along with Bears equally 1, 3, 4, and 7 picks?

I think regardless of perceived QB class, teams may realize waiting 2-3 years for the QB may take them out of their window.

2 years in a row teams went all in for 33-42 year old guys, won rings.

I’d rather be the Colts than lots of teams in 2022

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.