First rounder you DON'T want

Like I said “if”.

If he “just” choked a teammate I still think that’s likely enough for MCDC to pass at 7OA. That would be the decision I would make as well.

Exactly. Credibility would take a serious hit.

Amen to that.

3 Likes

Trey Lance - It’s impressive that he went a whole season without throwing a pick. That tends to make you think he’s quite accurate. Yet according to his next-gen stats, Lance is the worst of the “Big 5” potential first-rounders at completion percentage on throws 20 or more yards downfield; off-target throws on passes 10 yards or shorter; AND off-target throws on passes 11 to 20 yards. On that last category, he’s WAY worse than the other four.

What is that? His supporting cast? How do you account for ND St. being a juggernault that’s way more talented than its competition?

Just too many risks there.

Also, Waddle. Only the Lions could pick at 7 and get the 3rd WR off the board. He’s not close to as impressive as Chase, Devonta or even Pitts to me.

1 Like

Kyle Pitts or any of the CB’s.

2 Likes

Justin Fields or Trey Lance

1 Like

Kyle Pitts

1 Like

Pitts, basically because this place would implode.

No QB.

If it was a torn knee ligament, different story.

Broken bone shouldn’t have any long term effect.

Trey Lance, Justin Fields, and if we trade waaaay back, Travis Etienne

I know this is def. a minority opinion, but I just don’t see it with Chase.

1 Like

Pitts

I don’t dislike him…it’s the stigma of another TE in the top 10 by the Lions

1 Like

Like all the others, Kyle Pitts.

I don’t hate him as a prospect, just think that there are other needs that can be addressed rather than a 2nd TE.

Sure sure he’s really a WR but I don’t care, let some other team figure out what he is, I didn’t want Hock but now that we have him fine but lord help me if they take another TE.

I don’t know if the ticker can take it…

2 Likes

Kyle pitts is a unicorn… generational tight end/receiver… gotta pick him if available unless someone better is available

1 Like

Kyle Pitttttts drafted to the Lions get ready.

In all seriousness, he won’t be available for the Lions. Falcons/Dolphins/Bengals all have a legit shot at getting him.

Parsons. I think he might be a dolt. Just me.

1 Like

PREACH!! My thoughts exactly. Address other needs first line just about ANYWHERE on defense