First rounder you DON'T want

I just wanted to point out that you all keep talking about it like the accusation was on Parsons when it wasn’t. It was on another team mate. There was never any accusations made like this on Parsons.

He allegedly choked a teammate.

This accusation was made against Parsons. It was Humphries excuse as to why he pulled a knife on Parsons, Barber and others. However all whitenesses present claimed Parsons, Barber and anyone else involved did not choke or bully him. Like he claimed.

There’s a pattern here. You have one guy (Humphries) making a lot of accusations towards other teammates and coaches. Humphries stories have routinely changed. Everyone involved and every single whiteness has denied every accusation that Humphries has made. There’s been multiple investigations into his claims and no one has been able to collaborate his story. No one else has come forward to make any similar claims either.

Kyle Pitts…

I’ve said it a bunch of times. If MCDC is okay with the move then I’ll feel comfortable about his character. I don’t believe he will be though.

Sewell.

In all honesty I don’t think Parson will make it to us. I think he’s MIA’s target.

Not that I don’t like the player but I feel like taking a shortish speed receiver at 7 is a bit of a reach especially with all the talent and trade down possibilities potentially available so Waddle would be a bit of a disappointment. No interest in another corner in the top 10 either.

Really? May I ask why?

Well if all that bothered MCD why did he take the time to meet twice with the guy, you don’t meet twice with a guy that is automatically off your board. He sure hasn’t meet twice with everyone.

I think we need bigger needs. I also think salter will be better.

I really doubt that. Using two firsts for an off ball LBer. The number 6 pick will be used to support Tua. 90% sure of it.

1 Like

Hahaha sounds like Kenny G’s hip.

1 Like

This can be explained by the fact we SHOULD be meeting with him a lot. If we’re gonna spend such a high value pick on a guy with any character concerns, we better be doing everything we can to find out as much as possible.

1 Like

Trade Down.

We have little to no elite talent. let’s get one, not a pretty good guy and Magic Beenz :tm:

2 Likes

There’s only 1 player I do not want to see and that’s Justin Fields. I can live with anyone else. And will be happy with several

1 Like

Id feel better about Waddle if he had been able to run the 40 at Pro day. His biggest asset is his speed. What if his foot injury affects his speed and explosion long term? I know, I’m sure it’s fine, but it would be reassuring to have seen it on display

1 Like

Let me preface by saying I don’t want Trey Lance. I find it surprising that I have not seen anything comparing the two, but how is he seen in comparison to Carson Wentz? As an addendum, I don’t want Wentz either.

Back again to say Kyle Pitts

Agreed, but I have to think he’s going to be examined by doctors before the draft.

1 Like

I think Wentz is the better overall package, and is a more natural passer of the football. When I watch Lance to me I’m seeing a running QB who can throw a football. And I make the distinction between a thrower of the football vs a passer of the football. He came across like that in the game film, and then when he was missing receivers running against air in shorts and a t-shirt it was one of those moments where I said “yeah, that makes sense.”

To me he’s the kind of kid that you grab on day 2 and you feel great about because you’ve got a backup who can win football games or a short term starter who can win football games. But I’m just not seeing a guy you want to invest a 1st round pick in and say “this is our guy.”

1 Like

Now imagine how fast he’ll be when we teach him to run rather than Waddle.