**Football Sunday 11/7 Thread**

I think also getting Kareem Hunt really helped solidify that running game. No breaks. Now with Johnson showing something, they’re well stacked at that position.

Yeah, that clown on Red Zone kept carrying on about. I wish that guy would just STFU. SO annoying. Red Zone is OK, but it could be done better.

I bet none of these non-risk takers wouldn’t have signed Hunt.

Look what happens when you take risks on players.

Also, Mayfield over Darnold was a “risk”.

Cleveland was in a unique situation to make that signing. No other team could have gotten Hunt under the same terms.

1 Like

And if we were Cleveland I can tell you that those people wouldn’t have wanted Hunt.

LOL - yup!

Good god would I like to draft Myles Garrett.

There were people in Cleveland who didn’t want Hunt. So are you making the super bold statement that there would be some people who didn’t want Hunt in Detriot?

I’m blown away by the bold statement. Next universe. I learned alot. Thanks.

Dallas looking very “Detroit,” today!

WOW. I sure didn’t expect them to show up the way they have, today.
Love rooting against them.

The theme of the season…Rams. When you are thinking about a game and trying to predict what will happen…think Rams first.

1 Like

The Ravens, Bengals, and Cowboys might be the most overrated teams in the league.

Vikings blowing a 2 TD lead in the 4th

I’m rooting for Houston because I think they’re the only team worse than us. But a tie should would be nice.

I’m with you that the league works that way. I would have thought it’d be better for the league to have Dallas win this week though. Dallas victories are good for revenue.

Also - I wish we had somehow landed J-Will. Love this dude. I don’t think Denver uses him enough.

Dax has crashed my fantasy team. On a side note - The Bye Week is favored over the Lions by 14 points.

1 Like

Home field for the Rams is on the menu. Dallas threatens that. So do the Packers. Both are typically darlings and they will have league protection for most of the year. But all it takes is a few games to switch positions in playoff position. The league is literally broadcasting from the shadow of Rams stadium, and that’s where the Super Bowl is. They want to have the Rams at home as much as possible for the playoffs. The Cowboys losing to an AFC team is an easy sacrifice. The Packers going down to the Chiefs is another one…we’ll see how that turns out.

2 Likes

Donkey’s played well today but Dallas sucked in every single aspect of the game. Fun game to watch, esp since it was in Dallas.

2 Likes

Why the but?

Browns look better without OBJ.

You don’t say?!? LOL

1 Like