**Football Sunday 11/7 Thread**

I haven’t done enought research to validate what I’m about to say next…but here is what Kurt Warner said on the pre-game.

OBJ loves to ad-lib his routes. He wants to beat his guy and that’s his priority, even if it means running something other than what was called. Kurt said he was the kind of guy that wanted every receiver to run the route as called and be exactly where he was supposed to be at the given moment. When he got to New York he said Eli Manning was the exact opposite. Eli would let guys run whatever they wanted and Eli would figured it out on the fly. OBJ having his formative years under Eli and then falling off makes sense. Baker wants you to be where you are supposed to be. The idea of figuring it out on the fly and having Baker figure it out doesn’t fit the QB or the situation.

3 Likes

Should be Jags ball.

How many dropped passes? A blocked punt that ends up going back to Denver. Even when Dallas did good it went bad. Everything went wrong. You think that was all because of the Donkey’s?

Big win for the Jags and the Lions.

1 Like

I am not sure what you are trying to say.

That Jags win is huge for Detroit’s draft hopes.

1 Like

Ohh man, #1 pick ez mode here we come

2 Likes

Holy shit - can’t believe Buffalo lost.

2 Likes

So #1 OA is pretty much between us and the Texans now, correct?

They’re the biggest threat now. Too early to narrow it down to 2 teams. Lets hope we don’ t get on a hot streak. Although if we do, not the end of the world, its not like this is the Arch Manning draft.

2 Likes

Yeah. This has been our reality for a while.

1 Like

Someone on this board was insistent for weeks that the Lions were better than multiple teams in the league. That’s complete crap.

Did the NFL ever do its best to screw the Jaguars and prop up the Bills or what?

No booth review on that clear fumble by Allen near the end was egregious.

Glad the Jags won anyway.

1 Like

One thing I like about KC facing the Packers is we get to watch and take notes of things the Green Bay defense struggles at.

AZ- QB -out
Dallas- curb stomped by Teddy Bridgewater
GB-QB-out

See where OBJ ends up - Rams or Chiefs

Those Rams are really lucky since the Stafford Trade…LOL

1 Like

Urban Meyer knows how to work the “bills”…

butters stotch bar GIF by South Park

1 Like

Not Urbs first rodeo.

2 Likes

LOL - apparently.

Mason Crosby drill’s a field goal attempt directly at a DE… odd.

I hate saying this…but from what I see so far, Love DOES appear to have leadership energy. I’m happy to see GB lose, per usual, but what I would rather see than anything is Love juuuuuuuust sucking.

They are major-league protecting him with play calling, right now.

Hope this small sample size is not indicative.