Forget about the pipedream of trading to #3 and Will Anderson

Mentioning him as a possibility along with the other 99 prospects doesn’t count.

1 Like

It’s crazy right?

Stroud
W Anderson
N Smith
C Gonzalez
B Jones
B Robinson
JSN

That’s my very short list of guys that look, measure, and move like elite nfl talents.

I can get behind Young’s tape, Skoronskis tape, Wilson tape….

I’m still searching for what J Carter did at some point to get his GENERATIONAL TALENT rep….

Then at #18 guys like Van Ness, Branch, Witherspoon, Bijan, Banks, Sanders, Campbell, Flowers all have some things I like a lot about their games.

Will Anderson is the only player in the draft I’d give up a mid 2nd for….

So if he’s not there, and he won’t be…. Then I would drop to #11 to add a 2nd over anyone else.

#11 and #42- wouldnt everyone take B Jones and Jack Campbell over T Wilson?

1 Like

Watch Jalen Carter vs LSU in the SEC championship. By far the best game I ever saw him play. Just think if he was in shape. He could’ve had class. He could’ve been a contender. He could’ve been somebody, instead of a bum, which is what he is.

Jack Campbell, Darius Rush, and Tucker Kraft are the only reasons why I’m not completely on board 100% with getting back into round 1 with our Day 2 picks to get 3 1st round picks.

2 Likes

Exactly my point… you actually word for word say you wouldn’t take him at 6. Bandwagons getting full man.

Pick a side! Make a stance! getting out of the safe zone in the middle wishy washy

I gotta tell you. That sound an aweful lot like a best case scenario, to me.

1 Like

This was 10 days ago. Since then I have stated several times that if the top 5 go the way most expect, I think Smith is the pick if we can’t trade down.

Yeah after you saw me say it…nice try tho bub. Gotta get out of that safe zone middle ground !

Seeing the den draft him at 18 then saying that’s what we should do …I mean cmon man

Will someone into reality at pick 6 like I’m doing with Skoronski then hit me up

Yeah. Being forced to take the draft’s best player is such a nightmare.

Who’s that Will Levis Carson Strong?

The guy that everyone is now too scared to take.

1 Like

Not following ya…sorry. Jailin Carter?

Curb Your Enthusiasm Bingo GIF by Jason Clarke

1 Like

@CuriousHusker he’s gone, that’s the nightmare. That’s the entire point of the joke…

No Stress Relax GIF

1 Like

Sorry. Read that wrong. Should have responded to @JerseyJungle’s post.

In your scenario I think we’ve got a decent chance to trade back. Especially if it’s Richardson that is left. He’ll, we may just take him.

no no no, it’s gonna be Levis there you know that!!! I appreciate the optimism .

Our best hope @Mr.Peabody somebody falls in love or gets desperate enough for Will Wentz

1 Like

That is the worst case scenario. I still think there would be interest. IMO this Tennessee rumor is probably re: Levis. He’s Tannehill like. I think Vrabel would like him.

2 Likes

It’s pretty obvious the Lions aren’t taking Carter so it seems beneficial if he’s picked before us. That’s my 2¢.

I’ve had Titans and Levis together. He’s even got that Kerry Collins Penn State thing going for him. I cannot see them trading up. They are in same boat as ATL with a young kid on the roster already.

Titans will sit put and take Bijan , Nolan Smith, or Jalen Carrter. His Absolute Floor is 11

Thats what the Titans that I know would do…but that’s why we have the draft baby

2 Likes