Frank Ragnow - Out vs Commanders

Yes, here in Detroit and in Miami.
He’s 35 and not nearly as good as he was when he was younger.
No reason to have his Me first attitude invade our locker room.

So no specific examples, huh? Got it.

1 Like

There’s tons of them, Don’t be so lazy.

Very talented player, but I still can’t understand why anyone would want that POS back here in Detroit.

1 Like

Don’t be so quick to judge. I said I never heard of examples and so I asked you. If you knew there were “a ton” all you had to do was share one instead of vaguely saying “with Miami or with Detroit” as if it isn’t obvious what teams he played for.

Regarding your links:

“ Evans’s comments may need to be taken with a grain of salt for a couple reasons. For one, Evans doesn’t have a track record of breaking news about the Lions, so we’re not sure just how reliable his reporting is here. For another, Evans does have [a track record of backtracking]”

And

“ Rapoport added that reaction in the Dolphins locker room was mixed, with some viewing Suh’s declaration as “the kind of address a leader would give,” while others essentially disregarded the message.”

I find it interesting because I can totally see Tom Brady making this declaration and being heralded while Suh is called a POS. Even though the same coach he criticized was fired mid-season. But I did read he admitted to having 0 tact and learning from his mistakes and that his buccaneers teammates had no problem with him.

And most importantly he actually played under Dan Campbell so I think MCDC would know better than either one of us. I still wouldn’t mind him. We need help.

1 Like

Wow. Such an angry response considering he wanted to play last season. Our couches forced him to shut it down for longevity purposes. You should consider taking some BigNatty therapy classes to help with your misplaced anger issues. Maybe some projection going on here? You want to trade one of the very best centers in the league for a 4th? That is Quinn level management…

3 Likes

I know someone that played with him for multiple years, said he was a terrible teammate…

Not to mention the person saying this is salt of the earth, shirt off his back type who would be one of the last to slander someone.

I get it, it’s an online message board so take it for what it’s worth

1 Like

The good part is that Dan Campbell knows first hand what the Suh experience is like. And so do the Rams guys we have. So if we bring him in, they are signing off on what they already know instead of rolling the dice. So if they are okay with it, I am okay with it.

3 Likes

This is my biggest SOL complaint. We consistently have so many starters that miss time because of injury. We have played 1 game and possibly 3 starting OL are out already??! Are the players soft or is our strength and conditioning staff absolute shit? This is a yearly thing. I don’t see other teams dealing with this to nearly the same degree.

1 Like

That is true for last year, however, pass protection is quickly becoming my biggest question mark for Sunday/going forward.
I am curious to see how the game plan adjusts with these injuries and trying to give Goff more time to throw. Do we see shorter quicker passes, more screens, more two TE sets. Will learn a little more about our OC on Sunday.

1 Like

Agreed.
DC said in one of today’s articles that they are reviewing everything the team is doing to determine the cause of the back injuries. To this point they haven’t found anything but they are trying to see if they need to change any practice routines.

Thanks, yeah I over reacted, I’m usually quite positive with my outlooks for this team, it’s just damn frustrating this guy has had tough luck staying on the field recently an now we have 40% of the OLine injured before game 2 begins, this is the one thing we hoped wouldn’t happen yet here we are

Oh well, maybe something good will come from this

3 Likes

Well, yeah, duh. They have bigger hands…

1 Like

Thats true. But rodgers left this girl
Olivia Munn Flirting GIF

When your the 2 time defending MVP making 40 million per season, I’m sure it’s not hard to find lady friends.

1 Like

Then he went to this
danica patrick GIF by NASCAR

2 Likes

Home Alone Kevin GIF

Well hell…

1 Like

make it 60% of the starters now… plus a top backup. :rage::face_with_peeking_eye::face_with_head_bandage:

The only silver lining is that if they can still get a win… they will also get a backup real game experience. Hope Drew Forbes is ready.

They just elevated Nelson to the active roster.
It might be Decker, Stenberg, Brown, Sewell, Nelson.
That line might be pretty stout.

Elevated Skipper . . . but Nelson should start before Skipper.

1 Like