Frank Ragnow - Out vs Commanders

This starting to become a trend with Rags!

Maybe if he focused on stretching regimen some this injuries don’t happen.

1 Like

When the big toe of your offensive line has a hurt toe it is simply toe much.

3 Likes

There is also Drew Forbes who we signed about a week earlier from the Cleveland practice squad. He might know the terminology and plays a little better than Kayoda Awosika.

1 Like

Is it the same toe? I’ve seen its a toe on the same foot … either way. Bad.

2 Likes

Right on I forgot about him… just hoping Jackson is good to go. But yes our two backup guards right now are guys who have been on the team for 2-3 weeks.

Hank Fraley is a great OL coach… let’s hope he keeps it up…

Frank Ragn-OUT.

2 Likes

I’ve never seen toe stretching in pregame warmups.

1 Like

That’s the one thing I’m not worried about. Stenberg has a ways to go in pass pro but he’s an animal in the run game.

1 Like

Detroit finger practices are different

tyler-collins-flipping-bird

I can’t stand paying guys to not pay. Im sure if he was getting hand up his butt from Brady and Rodgers he would be good to go

Throughly depressing news

At some point where do your boys man up?

All of a sudden the OLine becomes potato chip dependable?

Ok, next man up, let’s do this

That being said, fuk, no double fuk

2 Likes

After the past 2 years, I’d seriously consider trading potatoe chip boy for a…4th rounder? maybe a team dumb enough like the Rams, lol a 3rd rounder

How can you not be done with this guy after his obvious quitting bs injuries?

Gotta call a spade a spade

Well being out with a toe injury is just about the Lonsy as possible. Frank’s on brand here.

We better not look back at Frank and say, “what could have been? He was such a talent until his toes gave out.”

2 Likes

His intro music could be…. “Boats and toes” :joy:

1 Like

I didn’t realize Suh has been positioning himself to become an actual coach. He’d be perfect here. Come back home. Play a bit and then become coach. Maybe they think his leadership would conflict with Brockers being there? But man that’d be awesome

I’m not sure why anyone would want to bring that POS back here.

2 Likes

Because he’s talented and we lack talent. Haven’t really heard anything about him being a bad teammate have you? Why do you call him a POS?

1 Like

He’s a me first player. Other than his talent, I’ve never heard anything good about Suh. At 35 he isn’t worth him destroying the locker room.

His departure was the straw that broke what Mayhew had built.

1 Like

Have you heard players complain about suh in the locker room? Again I haven’t. There are many players who stick to themselves and just do their job and that’s fine.

I can see why suh left. A losing organization that didn’t seem to have his back and didn’t show any signs of hope. Many many players and employees have mentioned how Detroit was a shot show behind the scenes. And it even showed with the drafting of Ebron when they were on the brink of being a legit team. Also add in Schwartz not really standing up for him after the refs picked on him. I’d say his departure was a RESULT of mayhew not sure how you see it your way. I’m not really attached to suh one way or another but it sounds like you have a personal gripe.

Also I’ve heard that he still is active with donations in the community.

2 Likes