Fucking. Robbed

It has nothing to do with that and everything to do with teams with the biggest fan base get the calls

The game has gotten more advanced and bigger and faster. It is harder more than ever just to keep up with the pace and then add in all the new rules. The problem is that the reffing aspect has not evolved with the game. It’s like trying to use 1950s defense to stop today’s offense, you’re going to have mistakes and breakdowns.
But there is definitely the technology and methods to be had to make lt right, the nfl best figure that out soon. They are helping ruin a great sport.

There are few things I dislike more than Lions fans crying about the refs.

The victim mentality is not a good look.

Here’s an idea, finish the play rather than giving the refs the opportunity to cost you the game. Golladay - finish the catch. Johnson - finish the run. Defense - finish the drive off before it’s on the 1 yard line.

The less opportunities you give the refs to control the game the better off you are. The Lions opted not to do that. They chose, instead, to give the refs the chance to make mistakes.

If the refs made egregious errors maybe I’d be down to grab my pitchfork as well, but I really think Lions fans were wrong about this…and Calvin’s drop.

The Lions fans were right when the Pettigrew PI flag got picked up and they were right in the Seattle no-call situation. Just about everything else I can think of is a fan base that is looking to place blame anywhere except for the coaches and players.

I love Detroit, I love the Lions, and I love my fellow Lions fans but this regular crying about the refs stuff…I could live without it, personally.

1 Like

I’m not pissed about the fumble or the TD that got over turned,. I’m pissed because of the PI that were clear as day. I’m pissed about the no holding call that even Mahomes knew there was a holding. I’m pissed because we got roughing the passer, when it was mahomes that punched him self in the face. I’m pissed because us lion’s fans seem to get smacked in the nuts all the time, and we deserve better then this.

Iggy is not going to respond as he did not respond to me either …He has his take and par for the course.
The Lions do not get the benefit of such analysis from Iggy14 .

The argument the Lions need to stop leaving it in the hands of the officials and to just finish games and make plays is valid. Those that make this argument though never grasp that the point is they should not have to .Make the proper call, not one that is bias driven . Make the correct call and we win and those mistakes are just mistakes that no one remembers .
The last TD in, not in… was his knee down etc…bang, bang plays…replay was clear,
but irrelevant because the official that was staring and in clear view of SNACKS BEING MUGGED should have thrown the flag everyday of the week every single time , hell Snacks should have been a focal point of the refs knowing it was likely a power run play up the middle and Snacks being our best run defender …at worst we are likely going to overtime .
You have to throw that flag …no excuse except for a bias towards the new darlings the Chiefs getting the benefit of a no call on a game winning play .
It’s a game come week 17 that can have a profound impact of seeding , home games or Road game or Bye week for both the Chiefs and the GOD wiling the Lions .