Game Day!

gjgWQA5QBuBmUZahOP
26BkLwmHqYgme4jrG

2 Likes

Winner!

1 Like

Honestly its rare when the coach is the star of the team but DC is like a WwE superstar. The first entertaining coach since Fontes. If this guy wins, hes going to be a legend. Hoe nice would it be to win and be entertained by this character? The best part about him id its not schtick, its genuinely him.

3 Likes

That’s cheating for likes bro.

The real question is did you get the likes for the cute dog or them legs in in the background?! :rofl::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

2 Likes

2 hours and 20 minutes.

Excited Ultimate Warrior GIF by WWE

2 Likes

Moone Boy Waiting GIF by HULU

1 Like

Betting if the uniforms were switched we would have had a roughing foul on us. Donald certainly didn’t like being cleanly stoned.

2 Likes

I put a cool $19 on the Lions winning this game! It will pay out $13 if it happens.

Show Me The Money GIF

2 Likes

You’re going to be rich!!

1 Like

Dan Campbell will be putting ppl in situations. He knows this is practice vs another team.

Also, he’s sittting back every morning with his giant sized coffee mug that says…“a nice warm glass of fuck you” on it. He’s slamming his coffee out of that mug every morning, I promise you.

We’ll be seriving up some “screw you” to the rest of the league soon.

Still very excited for preseason. As ready as I’ll ever be!

This topic was automatically closed 240 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.