Game Used

Good mail day! Penei Sewell game used gloves from this season. Any other game used collectors in here?

9 Likes

Cool! Serious question, how do you know they are actually his gloves?

On another note, PM me for Barry Sanders, Suh and Calvin Johnson game worn gloves, I’m still working on their autographs but once I’ve got it, I’ll ship them right out. ha ha

3 Likes

My uncle (some of you might remember him, Layne22) was an avid collector. At one point he had over 100 game worn jerseys, including Barry’s 2k season and an authentic Bobby Layne game worn shirt. He passed away around 10 years ago, and I think my aunt sold most back to the Lions.

10 Likes

I’m sure there is a few members who have game worn Stafford jock straps.
drama cooking GIF

14 Likes

I remember Layne22 from back in the day. Cool story. Hope he’s resting well in Heaven.

3 Likes

Sniffing Flowers GIF by EDEN

4 Likes

I use mine as a nose warmer.

5 Likes

WOW

1 Like

I have the 3 foot bobbleheads of all 5 Pistons
Three of them are autographed

-Wallace w/fro
-Wallace w/corn rows
-R. Wallace - Autographed
-Prince - Autographed
-Hamilton
-Billups - Autographed

2 Likes

I have a Barry Sanders autographed matchbook that I got from the hand of the man himself at a bar in Norman, Oklahoma. Some crazy goth-punk band was playing, I have no idea why he was there (or frankly, why I was either).

3 Likes

It was too small. Had to return it. :innocent:

I have a pair of Golden Tate’s gloves. My friend was physical therapist working for the Lions when he was there and she got me a pair of his gloves as well a pair of Killebrew’s gloves.

2 Likes

I have a pretzel. Kelly won’t autograph it.

12 Likes

5 Likes

I used to have that Sanders card. I had the whole set with Deion and Aikman etc. Probably worth a lot now that I no longer have them.

1 Like

Can’t say Matthew Stafford never did anything for me … I just sold a pair of his rookie cards, autographed, for $1,000. I can’t remember what I paid for them, but it was probably a 5x to 10x profit.

I probably should have held out for more, but I’m increasingly thinking this Rams thing isn’t going to end well.

2 Likes

Alongside your Stafford RealDoll? :wink:

2 Likes

LOL. Yeah. Right next to that.

2 Likes

He got rid of that for the newer Jack Fox model. The leg is loaded with a pneumatic launcher!

4 Likes

You sure that’s his leg?!?
Jack Fox is a man of many talents!

3 Likes